Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Still fuming from my captain Dangerfield getting 70. The game was there to be won in the last quarter and he could've easily stepped up with a 35 point quarter to at least get a 90 but no, he decided to do nothing :mad:

Dear Crowden, please miss with injury so I can have Fritsch's 88 that's just sitting on my bench. Thank you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fire up Murray, cannot afford another spud score down back after Coffield's effort. 2100 possible if Murray gets going and Fyfe dominates. Zach has got his tackling game going again, but still had 2 quiet quarters just like last week. When he starts playing 4 quarters consistently, look out! Should do well again next week as Hawks don't usually tag. There could be some absolute piggery next week at the G when Tich and Zach are just left to roam freely

my Neale to Fyfe trade a few weeks back not looking too good now. Neale is killing it at the moment and boy is he cheap right now. Hope he slows down in the second half and Fyfe starts to dominate this game. Trel in the other game going nuts as well (scored a 100 in the second half alone!!!), he has come back strong in the last 2 weeks, uber premo now and still underpriced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back