Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the hell did I pick Sauce as a 'premo' ruck? He has been useless for weeks now, cannot ton to save himself. And JOM, every game he goes missing for large chunks. Think it is time to move him on to a premo. Fielding 4 rookies in def has worked okay for a few weeks but think it is time to start upgrading back there, Coffield having a down game

lol why did saints drop the Tich tag for the last quarter??? Tich is locked as C for the foreseeable future now ffs. Also JOM is so frustrating, I want to keep him but he just can't consistently get 90+ every week. Coffield score was disgusting but that was his only failure so far. Sauce is testing my patience as well

I had a feeling that they would do it once they had to go all in to try and win. It could have been worse!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1393/ 14+C

So frustrated that I forgot to switch Coffield and Doedee again after rolling my team back and changing my trades, 62 points thrown away. Looks like a high scoring round, not sure I can make 2100+ and make any real ground.

1488 with the C on Cogs instead of Titch and English in the forward line. 7 to come - Neale, Yeo, Gawn, Nic Nat, D. Smith, Murray and Crowden to play and 833K in the kitty for the upcoming rounds...finally I'm having a half decent round.

Another week of crawling to 2000, and that’s without a Whitfiled 60 spud score. No, this time it was English and Coffield combining for LESS THAN 60. My best is still my round 1 score lol. I hope I have no injury problems this week because I cannot wait to kick Parker out of my team. Also can’t field 4 def rookies any longer, need to get Seed in as I just can’t stand him getting 100+ scores for fun

1488 with the C on Cogs instead of Titch and English in the forward line. 7 to come - Neale, Yeo, Gawn, Nic Nat, D. Smith, Murray and Crowden to play and 833K in the kitty for the upcoming rounds...finally I'm having a half decent round.
I think you changed your C to Cogs after I mentioned having him C, you remembered he had the lions at home. Sorry for reminding you about that and costing you 50 points, you would have been flying!

Yeah I had English and Coffield also. Annoying because I almost started Mirra over Coffield. C on Cogs. Billings.

1477/16 + C

Zerrett, Neale, Gawn, D Smith, Murray, Fritsch to come.

No cash in the bank so will have to do a double down or a down/up this week.

I think you changed your C to Cogs after I mentioned having him C, you remembered he had the lions at home. Sorry for reminding you about that and costing you 50 points, you would have been flying!

Ah well sh** happens. Just happy that Whitfield finally pulled his finger out and that my double downgrade (triple if you count last week) strategy actually is paying some dividends. Having that extra 45 points woulda been nice though haha (he lost 4 points after the game).

Ah well sh** happens. Just happy that Whitfield finally pulled his finger out and that my double downgrade (triple if you count last week) strategy actually is paying some dividends. Having that extra 45 points woulda been nice though haha (he lost 4 points after the game).
I could've done a double downgrade myself but decided to just pull the trigger and get Zerrett. I fear I may have gone a bit too early but I have to start taking a bit of a risk and Zerrett is a good name to take a risk on. And yeah, Whit was only up against the Lions and he knew it, first time he had space for 3 weeks and he was so keen to make use of it haha.

disaster week. traded out whitfield. then had english, coffield, holman, billings and lets not forget kade simpson!

i'd love to hear from saints fans about billings. he must be close to be being dropped to the vfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back