Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Huge game tomorrow for both Cronulla and Penrith. Both probably off the mark as to where both thought they'd be. Very hard to predict, but the Sharks at home look good value.

Friday night's double header has the Bulldogs v Souths in a very interesting game. Souths got the benefit of 50/50 call last week against the Warriors to get them over the line, but should be too good over the bottom of the ladder Dogs.

Massive game Friday night when Melbourne and the Sydney Roosters meet in the GF replay. Both sides have looked really good and this should be a great game. Hopefully 9 do the right thing by the game here.

Huge game for the Warriors on Saturday up against the Cowboys and it's a must win game. Despite nt featuring in the Dally M leader board (amazing what a difference winning makes) RTS has been unbelievable and may well be the difference here. The Dragons and Manly meet in the later game which should be a beauty.

The Titans host fellow strugglers Newcastle on Sunday and they should win. The Raiders should be far too good for the struggling Broncos.

In the final game of the round we get to see the unveiling of the new sports stadium which will be called home to the Eels. It looks so much like AAMI Park which should ensure an awesome atmosphere in the ground.

Parramatta to celebrate the opening with a win.

Should the NRL bring in similar rules to the NFL and give the team that loses the toss at least 1 chance to reply?

Congratulations roosters, but she was all over at the coin toss.

Should the NRL bring in similar rules to the NFL and give the team that loses the toss at least 1 chance to reply?

Congratulations roosters, but she was all over at the coin toss.

Definitely needs to be a fairer way of doing it. Should not lose on the 1st possession held.

Great game of footy in the end, but yet another opportunity lost to showcase the home side in their home state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was on Gem, for it was trying to pick a side in the Iran vs Iraq war...can't they both lose?

Hehe.

I only watch Foxtel, but even their commentary was hard to take. I just don't know if 9 even care about the game.

Well, that was incredibly hard to watch and listen to. Even RTS ****ed up enough times to have a the finger pointed at him, although to be fair, he remains our best, just about only, attacking option. Not even sure it's worth going along next week we look so hopeless. Finally, Adam Blair can you just please piss off to wherever anyone will have you.

Great to see Penrith, Melbourne and Manly lose on the same weekend.
Can this Easter get any better ?
Well, Carlton could win, but it's a given that that won't happen.

I'm just a singer in a rock 'n' roll band

The lid's starting to come just a little loose...

I thought we were gone this arvo before Wighton pulled that 40/20 out of nowhere. I'm spewing that I have to wait 4 months before the Raiders come to Melbourne :(

Clearly.

The NRL has admitted Manly should have been awarded a last-play penalty in their controversial 12-10 loss to St George Illawarra.
The Sea Eagles were left fuming on Saturday night after winger Reuben Garrick was blocked from contesting a cross-field bomb by his skipper Daly Cherry-Evans in the final seconds.

Clearly.

The NRL has admitted Manly should have been awarded a last-play penalty in their controversial 12-10 loss to St George Illawarra.
The Sea Eagles were left fuming on Saturday night after winger Reuben Garrick was blocked from contesting a cross-field bomb by his skipper Daly Cherry-Evans in the final seconds.

It happens every. single. time we see drop goal attempts to decide a game. The blatant off the ball blocks are the worst officiated element of the game because refs are too gutless to call it, and cos they apparently think a result (ie. not a draw) is better than a fair result (which may or may not be a draw.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back