Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man life is good i almost brought in whitfield this week decided not to in case he got tagged he scores 39 cant wait to grab him in a few weeks cheap AF

Me, I’m going to look back at his scores in the first five weeks and smile instead.

1705/17c
Newman
Walsh
Worpel
Constable
Danger

I don't think I've ever had a team this consistently 'average' before :rainbow::huh:

2100?

A few years ago you’d be leading the competition with those scores in the first five rounds.

That's still pretty solid considering them two you copped

Should get 2200 easily with your remaining lot
Yeah it's not too bad, just annoying that on paper I should be looking at a comfortable win, but I have two premos combine to score similar to two of his rookies in Ross and Ridley.
We both have Taranto, Boak, Grundy, Gawn, Cogs, Rocky, Bray, Smith, Newnes, and Williams go well

I figured out the reason why I'm doing decently this week, it's because there was a wednesday game... so less weekend games. Weekend games have killed me this year.
Games today will be pure hell:
- Cousins to not touch the ball again for about 2 quarters total, this time no arsey goals or tackles to "save" his score.
- Cripps to punish with a 140+ to put even more distance on Rocky. Taranto already punished me with a 130 this week so only fitting that Cripps joins in.
- Worpel needs to go 100+ again to save me, will have close to 30 touches again just need to hope that he wants to tackle and mark today.

- Telly will be tagged very hard today, expect no more than 65-70.
- Constable might start slow, hopefully he fights his way to 80 again.

Again an average-ish week for me. Taranto and Mumford were fantastic but I also have Whitfield :( Witherden was poor and Duursma scoring 90 on my bench hurts a little. Steele and Lloyd were below average but not terrible. I trusted Macrae with the captaincy which hurts a fair bit. Can't wait to trade!

1667/17 (C)

Walsh, Constable, Danger, Worpel and Fisher

1420 with Walsh, Cripps (C), Constable, Dangerfield, Kelly and Petrucelle to play. Definitely going to be a lower scoring week than usual with Whitfield, Libba and Lloyd’s scores.

Need Cripps to stay under 120. Have hawks tagged this year? Wouldn't mind Cousins following him around, at least he will then be near the ball most of the day.

Howe is your ho p e

But it's a slim hope

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps will get 120 without a doubt. Everytime he starts slow he gets 50 pt quarters.
You have Scrim on field, I bench him to take Duurs E and I'll still somehow lose doing that.
Cousins has already got 50% of his final score, he will score no more than 60

Cripps will score 90 max. Scrimshaw will end up on 75. I don’t get KOTD like others.

Don't worry about Cripps at all. I'll eat my hat if he doesn't get at least one 40+ point quarter.

Not if he keeps tackling like a total ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back