Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will either be parked at FF and score 80 and lose a juicy $100k in 2 weeks

Or...

go pop, bang, twang.

Either way, melts will be great :moustache:
The bloke takes Breakevens as a personal affront !!

Too many wookies this week. I can only take one this week. Why can't some debut next week?

half prob wont get a 2nd game. Im hoping for a double downgrade for next week anyway so just pick the 2 best and * the rest.

half prob wont get a 2nd game. Im hoping for a double downgrade for next week anyway so just pick the 2 best and fu** the rest.

I've got one-up/one-down this week and plan to do the same next week and expect Rankine to be the rookie I bring in then. Double downgrade the week after would be perfect.

I've got one-up/one-down this week and plan to do the same next week and expect Rankine to be the rookie I bring in then. Double downgrade the week after would be perfect.

Unlikely we get many debutants next week but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.

Unlikely we get many debutants next week but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves.
I would say the other way. If they start reducing the time in between matches, players are going to get rested and more rookies will get a chance. This is a year for the clubs to get a look at their lists as they will more than likely be reduced next year.
I predict a consistant flow of rookies for the rest of the year, or that's what my doctor promised me anyway after years of cinnamon lube.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back