Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
11/1005 C

Haynes, Whitfield, Tom Green, Aarts, Pickett, Cripps, Docherty, Pittonet, Houston, Macrea, Bailey Smith

Crap score incoming again

Smith or Aarts drop out will get King‘s 61

McHenry 64 emergency, might take it and switch Green or Pickett to the pine
Decision to make

Gaff as Captain was a Gaff
Specially when every game tomorrow is expected to rain. Cripps and cogs to get lots of tackles and clearances though.

Do I take Bennell's 54 or go for Marlion Pickett to score higher?

Not a terrible round so far, but Starcevich and Curtis Taylor have really stunk it up this week. Devon Smith pretty poor too, also Laird. Fyfe only got 84, but I half expected that because I had a feeling they'd play him up forward for half the game (I heard he was played up forward in the second half in this case).

On the bright side, Neale being Neale still, Doedee and Ridley with nice scores in my backline. Tom Mitchell and Simpkin with nice scores too. Stephen Hill 80 I'll take that. Wish I had Gawn.

15/1529 +C

Laird's 76 and Smith's 68 are my only "premo" scores under 100
Rookies on the other hand... Bennel's 54, Taylor's 15, King's 61 and Budarick's 52 hurt

Only 1 rookie left to play in Pickett, rest are "premos"

Projected 2182, hopefully all goes well and I can crawl to 2200
but just making it to 2000 is more realistic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15/1529 +C

Laird's 76 and Smith's 68 are my only "premo" scores under 100
Rookies on the other hand... Bennel's 54, Taylor's 15, King's 61 and Budarick's 52 hurt

Only 1 rookie left to play in Pickett, rest are "premos"

Projected 2182, hopefully all goes well and I can crawl to 2200
but just making it to 2000 is more realistic
Devon Smith isn't a premo, he's a midpricer and never has been a premo. Started this season midprice and has never averaged over 100.

Also 61 is fine from Max King, 60 is par for most cheap rookies (any rookie who averages below 75 really). Its higher than his average anyway.

I agree that Laird, Bennell, Taylor and Budarick's scores are all disappointing. I also had Starcevich in my side, so currently I'm tracking for 2112.

Do you reckon Pickett will outscore Bennell's 54? I have Bennell as my midfield emergency and can loophole him in by bringing McInerney on the field for Pickett.

Getting so drunk now that my 17 trades look like 37 trades. :hearteyes:

giphy.gif

Devon Smith isn't a premo, he's a midpricer and never has been a premo. Started this season midprice and has never averaged over 100.

Also 61 is fine from Max King, 60 is par for most cheap rookies (any rookie who averages below 75 really). Its higher than his average anyway.

I agree that Laird, Bennell, Taylor and Budarick's scores are all disappointing. I also had Starcevich in my side, so currently I'm tracking for 2112.

Do you reckon Pickett will outscore Bennell's 54? I have Bennell as my midfield emergency and can loophole him in by bringing McInerney on the field for Pickett.

Dev was a top 6 forward in 2018. Id call that premo.

Better hope I have cover for Laird next week. They all want him dropped again even though his replacements both played and he spent even more time on the bench. Tbh I wont even care if he is dropped it will save me the frustration of his almost scores due to the s**t tog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back