Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
What a week .....what a team I have ......just love my team

BaQOiUd.gif

Do we have Tuesday games this week for some unknown reason ???
There's more Thursday games .....so 2 days B4 allows some chat, rather than using a round 5 discussion thread .....or you can simply wait till Thursday to post

Make sure to put M.King on your ground this week. Tallest possible defender we will have available is Cox @ 193 and is listed as a test.
Max King could be playing on Spudarick and he’d still score 30s if I had him on field. But ok, I’ll trust you and field him this week.

Make sure to put M.King on your ground this week. Tallest possible defender we will have available is Cox @ 193 and is listed as a test.
Max King could be playing on Spudarick and he’d still score 30s if I had him on field. But ok, I’ll trust you and field him this week.

Yeah this is my main concern this week.
If the Saints are smart they should score pretty freely.

Getting to that stage where the two different strategies really break apart. Either target those elite mids or go the budget options attempting to finish team faster.

For me most teams around me seem to be doing the latter, so I’m more inclined to go a J Kelly/Treloar type upgrade and trust a Hayden Young type on field for longer. Remains to be seen what will net the most points in the end but that’s all part of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCluggage does a shoulder on like 10 now, he’ll be gone for the night for sure. F*ck this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back