Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Another week of carnage
Before teams have even been announced:

-Bailey Smith could miss

-Rivers could be dropped, still don’t know how Jetta isn’t in the side

-Waterman played so Brander isn’t coming back in now, even if fit

-Fyfe could be back so Serong suffers, his TOG was low even with Fyfe out. Now he loses what little role he had.

-no Rowell

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Taranto also apparently ready for selection. This could spell the end for Green and also, Cogs no longer top 15 mid.
Please Cameron, just give us one more week of Green and Cogs in the mids.

Ward is back this week as well. So if Taranto plays Green will be dropped with Sheridan.

Quaynor trained with senior side defenders not noble, so noble won’t be back.

Can’t see McAsey playing.

Rivers will be dropped.

Serong a good chance to be dropped if Fyfe is back.

Rowell already out. Budarick might be due for a spell as well.

If bailey smith is out I’m done. Not bothering anymore.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Ward is back this week as well. So if Taranto plays Green will be dropped with Sheridan.

Rivers will be dropped.

I’m still hopeful Taranto is another week away.

This is the perfect time to trade Noble, you can get Neale now with the Rowell downgrade. Blessing.

McAsey will play, but maybe as a fwd.

Serong won’t get dropped, just his role will be cooked.

And you’re not allowed to just quit. I got nothing else to play for.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’m still hopeful Taranto is another week away.

This is the perfect time to trade Noble, you can get Neale now with the Rowell downgrade. Blessing.

McAsey will play, but maybe as a fwd.

Serong won’t get dropped, just his role will be cooked.

And you’re not allowed to just quit. I got nothing else to play for.

Rowell to Neale will cost $400k+...you think I have that much??

I had a chance to get neale for $728k in round 2 but you said he would be tagged. That ship has now sailed.

I’ll have to do noble to Ridley.

Rowell to someone for $570k so basically a spud.

If rivers gets dropped and McAsey not back I’ll cop another 0. So either way I cop a 0 or have a McAsey 15. Cooked.

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Rowell to Neale will cost $400k+...you think I have that much??

I had a chance to get neale for $728k in round 2 but you said he would be tagged. That ship has now sailed.

I’ll have to do noble to Ridley.

Rowell to someone for $570k so basically a spud.

If rivers gets dropped and McAsey not back I’ll cop another 0. So either way I cop a 0 or have a McAsey 15. Cooked.
Ok it’s actually good you can’t afford Neale, his next 2 weeks are tough. Don’t spend all the 570k on some spud...why not build up some bank so you can actually get Neale in 2 weeks? You keep saying you can’t get Neale yet don’t sacrifice anyone to get him. I sold a reliable 70 in Ceglar valued at 550+ to get Neale 2 weeks ago.
That upgrade was better than any rookie upgrade I could have done. Why can’t you sacrifice someone like Gresham, who has shown a lot less than Ceglar for me?
The boat has not sailed on Neale, the guy can’t stop tonning up and he is worth 900k. Go Gresham to Neale in 2 weeks and field Max King for weeks like I did. Better than paying up for fraud premo at 600k.

Rivers will be dropped.

Budarick was great, he shut gaj jnr down.
Be shocked if dropped

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Acres debuting for the dockers and Fyfe will play if he gets through training...
Bye bye serong..another dud trade in by me last week
Reece Conca was injured so there’s a spot. Maybe Acres comes in for Bewley.
Plus Logue and Hogan are confirmed outs, I don’t think they’ll make more changes. Serong should survive.

Apr 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Atu Bosenavulagi debuting for the pies as well as will kelly. Quaynor will come in as well so of course no noble.

Looks like it’s noble to Ridley for me. If rivers gets dropped and McAsey is not back it’s another 0 for me. Dumb game!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Atu Bosenavulagi debuting for the pies as well as will kelly. Quaynor will come in as well so of course no noble.

Looks like it’s noble to Ridley for me. If rivers gets dropped and McAsey is not back it’s another 0 for me. Dumb game!!!
Should I get Ridley instead of Lloyd? Maybe save the cash for next week

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Please get Ridley! At least that way I know he won’t score under 50.

Rankine debuting as well. Good be good downgrade from max “30s” king.
Bold of you to assume that King will reach 30....
Seriously though King has a good match up this week and could kick a bag. Who is freo’s tallest defender with Logue out now?

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
AFL going to announce they will be playing next 7 rounds within 32 days...that is on average 4.5 days between games for teams...bench cover is going to be absolutely critical. Will be a lot of players “managed”
I wouldn’t mind a bit of chaos honestly. Few donuts flying about the place will be good to close the gap on the top teams. Give everything a good shake up. I embrace the carnage

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Rookies are the mostly likely to get rested. Bennell will be lucky to play 2 of the next 7 games...
Tyler Brown will be dropped this week.
I’m in trouble here.
The 3 rookie backline is going to bite me in the arse now.
What’s the point of even getting rookies in now if they are likely to be rested any given week? Should have gone mid priced from the start!

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Yeh so kissed...a player that averages 20 comes in and I’m kissed. Noble holds Daniels goalles gets dropped, Collingwood play like spuds yet they bring in two debutants and quaynor. So yet again I can’t get neale
You weren’t going to get Neale anyway. You refuse to sacrifice anyone to get Neale, fair enough that is a good tactic to target value players. But you can’t complain if he scores well for people who paid up for him

Decided Rowell to Aarts move Whitfield to the mids and Brander to Ridley given that he isn't likely to come back

McCasey on the ground shudder

Let's hope all these rookies in this week and someone scores well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back