Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

it's not McEvoy or Ceglar, it's Clarkson the master coach. The hawks ruck just tries to negate Grundy around stoppages, they don't care about the hitout. He will still ton up though so don't stress

So the week you don’t have him captain is the one week all season he plays his worst team and scores his worst score in 5 years?

what did I say about Crisp? Not one of your premos comes close to how bad Crisp is for me, especially considering his starting price. It's a 20 pt handicap when you own him.

Hahahahah you got grundy to score 53!!!! That there is honestly the biggest joke in fantasy history. Never ever will something like that be seen again.

Hahahahah you got grundy to score 53!!!! That there is honestly the biggest joke in fantasy history. Never ever will something like that be seen again.
I have Grundy too lol.
You really can't complain if you don't have Crisp. It's like having another rookie and paying for the privilege. There is not a single bigger handicap to have in the game.

I have Grundy too lol.
You really can't complain if you don't have Crisp. It's like having another rookie and paying for the privilege. There is not a single bigger handicap to have in the game.

I have no option for captain this week. With shuey out keays will tag gaff.

I have Gresham in the forward line who is worse. I don’t have Neale. I don’t have Gawn.

I have no option for captain this week. With shuey out keays will tag gaff.

I have Gresham in the forward line who is worse. I don’t have Neale. I don’t have Gawn.
dollar for dollar, Crisp is way worse and it's not even close. He was my D1 to start the season....

You have to go Crae C, he has a good record against the blues and Hunter back will help him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Held onto Ceglar I week too long, bye bye Ceglar, had to get rid of Cunnington and Rowell, in hindsight probably should kept Cunnington for one more week and got rid of Ceglar
Celglar should have become Parfitt

Mitchell finally tonnes up

Also good to see Maynard and Crisp show their true colors

dollar for dollar, Crisp is way worse and it's not even close. He was my D1 to start the season....

You have to go Crae C, he has a good record against the blues and Hunter back will help him.

It’s going to be pouring on Sunday evening on the good coast..Macrae doesn’t take marks this season when it’s dry...he won’t score more than 70.

I have to go gaff and hope he can somehow score 80-85.

It’s going to be pouring on Sunday evening on the good coast..Macrae doesn’t take marks this season when it’s dry...he won’t score more than 70.

I have to go gaff and hope he can somehow score 80-85.
Ok it’s your call.
I’m worried about Keays tagging Gaff....Gaff played more inside when Shuey went down and this might allow Keays to matchup on him.
Crae is no chance for the tag. Hunter back will mean Crae is on ball the entire game. He’s going to have a lot of touches and will find it hard to avoid getting 8+ tackles. Plus his record against Carlton is insane, career average of 120!

Ok it’s your call.
I’m worried about Keays tagging Gaff....Gaff played more inside when Shuey went down and this might allow Keays to matchup on him.
Crae is no chance for the tag. Hunter back will mean Crae is on ball the entire game. He’s going to have a lot of touches and will find it hard to avoid getting 8+ tackles. Plus his record against Carlton is insane, career average of 120!

Surely keays tags kelly??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back