Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
A fair bit of backline carnage this week, alongside rookies like McNeil being rested and so to Campbell (potentially), as if it wasnt enough that Berry got injured. Fielding 6 playing defenders may be tough for some teams with those that went early on Jones left tearing their hair out and many hoping the likes of Kozi and Highmore get a game this round. In better news, Flynn is back and for those with Tex, it seems likely that he will play. How well, is another question.

Personally, i have a big night with the likes of Dunkley (VC), Macrae, Taranto & Cumming on field aswell as Scott and Flynn emergencies. Hopefully, despite the carnage, it is a high scoring round. Best of luck to all.

This week will be absolute carnage and now Perth has gone into a 3-day lockdown!! What happens with our North and Freo players?? hopefully averages if game is postponed or cancelled
Apparently the game is going ahead with no crowd

Tonight: Crae, Dunks, Taranto, Daniel, Flynn, Scott (E)

Don't know who to VC out of Crae and Dunks. Crae has actually been disappointing ceiling wise, maybe I'll go Dunks this time...will probably get burnt the one time I don't VC Crae.

Worried about Taranto tonight, dogs will own the ball and Taranto will struggle a lot

Daniel better repay the faith

Nice to have my R2 Flynn back, hope he can get a 60

Tonight: Crae, Dunks, Taranto, Daniel, Flynn, Scott (E)

Don't know who to VC out of Crae and Dunks. Crae has actually been disappointing ceiling wise, maybe I'll go Dunks this time...will probably get burnt the one time I don't VC Crae.

Worried about Taranto tonight, dogs will own the ball and Taranto will struggle a lot

Daniel better repay the faith

Nice to have my R2 Flynn back, hope he can get a 60

I’m going Gawn VC into Grundy...first time no Macrae...he’s a lock for 130+ now.

There is no way Gawn goes less than 130 this week, so you won't need Grundy. May as well choose a VC before Gawn plays...you'd hate to miss out on a Crae 150 tonight

Nankervis is decent. He can go with Gawn around the ground and is also aggressive..I don’t think Gawn goes more than 120

Anyone going dunks vc or everyone sticking with crae?
I'm going Dunks though its a flip of a coin.

Need to offload Clark

Can't decide between Bowes and Crisp. Anyone got thoughts on this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going Dunks though its a flip of a coin.

Need to offload Clark

Can't decide between Bowes and Crisp. Anyone got thoughts on this?
This is the first time in years I haven’t started Crisp. He is always capable of a dirty 40 but this year he seems solid and safe...wonder why.
but I still fear for Crisp so I would say get Bowes. Has a great seagull role

Anyone going dunks vc or everyone sticking with crae?
I've had the vc on Macrae the last two weeks and haven't used it. Cost me points in both cases but I have been disappointed in that he hasn't gone on with it after great starts. If Dunks isn't getting the ball, he'll tackle to a great score.

Important night tonight to set up the week's round.
Have Dunks as vc, with Macca and Bont from the dogs and Taranto and Flynn from GWS. Using Dunks vc, I hope to be 650 - 700.

This is the first time in years I haven’t started Crisp. He is always capable of a dirty 40 but this year he seems solid and safe...wonder why.
but I still fear for Crisp so I would say get Bowes. Has a great seagull role

How do you manage to turn Flynn into max Gawn against the team that held grundy turn a 70!!! You’re incredible.

Caleb Daniel going to be under $400k in three weeks..he’s a legitimate spud now. Useless. Doesn’t take kick ins. Nowhere near the ball...just a complete dud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back