Preview Round 6: Essendon vs Collingwood, MCG, ANZAC Day, 3:20 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond angry right now. Absolute sham and a joke of a joint.

You could replace Baguley with a witches hat and we'd come out on top as we'd concede less free kicks.

Only a few weeks away until out Ridley, in Dea.

You need to invest and give the kid confidence to compete while we are on top and winning. To drop a kid twice in the first 6 rounds is not a great way to develop players... especially when the senior core has failed for the last 10 years.

GET ****ed!

I would have kept Parish in but whatever, happy to have Smith and Zaka back. Can't be too upset with the team we have on the park. Its something pretty close to full strength. There's no excuses for us, we need to put in a good performance. We may not win but we had better be very competitive.

You could replace Baguley with a witches hat and we'd come out on top as we'd concede less free kicks.

You need to invest and give the kid confidence to compete while we are on top and winning. To drop a kid twice in the first 6 rounds is not a great way to develop players... especially when the senior core has failed for the last 10 years.

GET ******!

Rofl

* me dead, sure he’s a bit lucky to stay in but a witches hat...the bloke puts on decent fwd pressure and gets involved in scoring......

Settle down!

The dick head sports journo's who are fabricating and sensationalising crap should be tracking down what Baguley has over Woosha.
There is no justification for Baguleys selection what so ever, especially after last weeks game, let alone the first 4.

For those who have been going to games this year (I have been out of town all season so far) is Baguley running really hard defensively? As in does he cut off options down field maybe?

Only thing I can think of that does not show up on the TV to explain his inclusion.

Yep I like the team too. Bags should be dropped but hopefully he gets his s**t together and kicks a few. At least he's not back pocket like last year I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parish was good against Dees, quiet against Lions and poor last week.

Pies bring in an underdone player and a guy who we can exploit in Greenwood. Elliott out another bonus.

GET ******!

It's Collingwood. The witches hat would still give away frees.

For those who have been going to games this year (I have been out of town all season so far) is Baguley running really hard defensively? As in does he cut off options down field maybe?

Only thing I can think of that does not show up on the TV to explain his inclusion.

Woosha is big on role players plus there’s a pecking order and then form comes into it so Smith, McGrath and Guelfi are picked ahead of Parish.

Myers is safe because he is effective in his role and Langford is MIA.

Begley will force Bagluey out when he is ready. We would be short changing ourselves if we try and make Smith a pure defensive forward.

After 59 games Parish has not shown enough. Ridley and Redmond with 7 games apiece are going great so rejoice.

Greenwood will give their midfield a bit more balance. Would prefer he wasn't playing.

No excuses though, we have two bloody good ins and no forced outs. I think we are set to play well but not sure if it will be good enough. Must take our chances.

Can't wait.

The game that finally gets Baguley dropped is going to be epic. He was so bad last week you'd be forgiven for thinking he had money on the opposition. Yet that wasn't enough.

If we some how had a good year, won enough games to make finals and go all the way and win it all, do people look back at all about their posting? Do they take back the derision they have for our coach and coaching panel?

Just interested. We are on a 3 game winning streak, selection has been working

Bags can play fwd, back, kicks goals and provides on ball pressure. He helps the teams rotations. He can do a lot of things better but atm, he fills a role that others can’t. This is what the coaches see being better informed than anyone here on this forum.
Stop bitching about selection and enjoy the build up.
2 zip at the MCG this year, 3 100 plus winning games in row. Mid field players starting to gel, good fwd/back lines.
We’ve got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back