Game Day Round 6 Fantasy Discussion - Anzac Day - "Lest We Forget"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week I was a magnet for good scores.
This week I'm a magnet against them. Have missed absolutely everything.

Will end up 2000-2050ish.

Ziebell and treloar high up on the wish list.

Need to get macrae off the ground whatever I do.

They seriously have no idea what they are doing.

If you are going to play the kids, play them in defined roles and use them - not overlook them every single opportunity. Last week, the two best ball users for the Pies were Pendles and Macrae (in the last). They have no idea at all what they are doing down there....

Agree. Can't bring in midfielders like Macrae and Rantall then just leave them forward all game. At least give them a crack.

Last week I was a magnet for good scores.
This week I'm a magnet against them. Have missed absolutely everything.

Will end up 2000-2050ish.

Ziebell and treloar high up on the wish list.

Need to get macrae off the ground whatever I do.

Feel you there. Apart from Dusty and Macrae I wouldn't even say I've had a bad week. Probably be around the 2k mark.

Just missed so many big ones + getting the captaincy wrong.

Feel you there. Apart from Dusty and Macrae I wouldn't even say I've had a bad week. Probably be around the 2k mark.

Just missed so many big ones + getting the captaincy wrong.

Yeah any other week I'd be happy actually.
But missed macrae cap. Missed every bumper score. And watch absolute horrible spuds I don't own (Hind) junk up in a qtr to sink me across all my leagues.

Fortunately the round is almost over and I can do some rage trades.

Is it wrong to field Bergman over Fantasia. If I field Fantasia I literally wasted 2 trades to have blokes sit on my bench 🤦
I was thinking the same. Fantasia could go 80 if he gets a few goals, but Berg seems a safe 70.

There'll be a few big scores tbis week, 2400 for the leaders I suspect.

2172 with Fantasia to go here.

Agree. Can't bring in midfielders like Macrae and Rantall then just leave them forward all game. At least give them a crack.

What is the plan ? Play Pendles and Sidey until they retire (probably at the same time) and then - er.... we don't have a midfield anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kosi score moved me 2000 places.

571mqn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back