Review Round 6 - GWS vs WBD - Manuka 23rd April 7.50PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you guys dont mind the intrusion.
Friday was a good game, played without spite which was nice to see. Your young team played tough tight football which kept the leash on until they ran out of legs in the last quarter. I agree with a previous dogs poster, the margin in the end was flattering.
Your defense was good, kept me tense for most of the night.
While this might be a bit of a rebuild year youre not far away again.
Mid table, might sneak into the bottom of the 8. Heres hoping, games between our clubs are always interesting.

Where is Tom Green at? He looks to be a big bodied clearance machine and with the injury to Cogs I would have thought he would get a real crack at it but his minutes are low. Does he have a tank? What is his field kicking like? Does he have weaknesses at present that he needs to improve on? I know he is still young but wondering if he is another low draft pick that Victorian clubs might start circling soon...

Where is Tom Green at? He looks to be a big bodied clearance machine and with the injury to Cogs I would have thought he would get a real crack at it but his minutes are low. Does he have a tank? What is his field kicking like? Does he have weaknesses at present that he needs to improve on? I know he is still young but wondering if he is another low draft pick that Victorian clubs might start circling soon...
His weakness now is the defensive accountability, switches off that and focuses on the ball and forgets his man on occasion.
Common young player weakness. He is a ripper and will be very good. We have him locked up for 2 more years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back