Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
5df58c9e2ffac6246e605c05abb16578.gif
source.gif

WOW ....we thought last week challenged our expertise as Coach's ......this was just the entree, building your expectations of yet another week of carnage

Ridley out (1-2 weeks) :eek: ....Howe out ....Houston's going to tease us with his shoulder, and of course Port play the last match of the round, so we won't know if he's OK till Saturday night
Highmore, who you say ? ....there's a few late night prayer vigils happening, in the hope of his selection .....but hey, we still have Kosi right ?
The DEF is taking quite a beating ...is there some good news in May returning ? .....well yes, but in this writers opinion May's role is different this year, Lever seems to be the scoring machine

Sam Berry rolls his ankle at training ......you can put a line thru him
LDU ....does his calf come up for him to get selected ....to enable his owners to get yet another **** score from him

Dangerfield on the operating table .....in a 2 for one deal, Lachie Jones puts his hand up to join Danger .....so admirable

Star Wars 5 we're doomed.gif

I know what you're thinking .....how can I possibly navigate thru this carnage ....this is where the true players, lock down and grit their way thru the carnage, with a calmness and serenity .....an eery tranquility, as the mind of the skilled SuperCoach plans his strategy

1619055472755.png

But this round is not all depressing .......no, there are greenshoots of hope & prosperity

Flynn is back .....how many Roughy's will we see this week ? .....Tom Hickey has gone down, a popular trade to after Flynn was replaced by Mummy .....who may I add, now literally is looking like his nickname
For those former Flynn owners ....will you be trading him back in, when he's due for a $60K price increase this week .....gotta get him in I say

Josh Treacy survives another week ......so it's all great news ....well not really, but trying to put some positivity on a bleak week .....but hey this is what makes the game interesting .....it's not supposed to be easy
In an era of R1 Cookie Cutter sides .....it's the in-game strategy and decision making that sets Coach's apart

Have a great week .....hope you score well

Star Wars 4 Fun Begins.gif

Last edited:

All I'm hoping for is to have a change of luck.
One week where my team doesn't suffer from injuries, suspensions or team selections.
But, apart from that I think my team will be ok.
I'll start my climb from overall rank of ~20K

My predictions this week is not as dire as last week:
  • backline donuts - can be expected and accepted
  • less injuries to SC relevant players
  • significant score discrepancies due to unexpected scoring - e.g. some POD making big scores and s**t scores from premos
  • rookies to continue to produce rookie scores due to sore, tiredness etc

Last edited:
I never thought id be happy to have a midfield injury to a keeper, a midfield injury to a rookie, a defender mid-pricer on the outs, 2 backline rookies who may be dropped and a few mid/forward rookies whose spots are in jeopardy this round. However, i feel like even with all that, ive gotten lucky.

I was referring to Cerra, Berry, Clark, Burgess, Kozi and the likes of Brockman, Jordon & Campbell

After all those outs and potential outs i feel like i dodged a few bullets this round

I never thought id be happy to have a midfield injury to a keeper, a midfield injury to a rookie, a defender mid-pricer on the outs, 2 backline rookies who may be dropped and a few mid/forward rookies whose spots are in jeopardy this round. However, i feel like even with all that, ive gotten lucky.

I was referring to Cerra, Berry, Clark, Burgess, Kozi and the likes of Brockman, Jordon & Campbell

After all those outs and potential outs i feel like i dodged a few bullets this round
Teams haven’t been announced yet. About this time rookies start getting rested.

Predictions this week ....

1. Hately gets called up for his first Crows game
2. Flynn scores a ton against Steff
3. Highmore gets picked and scores a 70
4. New recruit Neale goes bonkers against CARL ....as BRIS start to ramp up
Luggage scores seem to reflect the fortunes of Neale
5. Is Jarrod Lyons the most underrated SC player

Teams haven’t been announced yet. About this time rookies start getting rested.
I know, which is why i mentioned Burgess, Kozi, Jordon, Campbell & Brockman but you're right, the damage could be even worse if any of Powell, Butts, Gulden & Warner are out.

I know, which is why i mentioned Burgess, Kozi, Jordon, Campbell & Brockman but you're right, the damage could be even worse if any of Powell, Butts, Gulden & Warner are out.
Powell wont be dropped.
Hes getting better each week imo.
I think a rest would be counter productive.
If my quick count is correct, North have 6 players eligible for afl games playing in the reserves.
Thats crazy good JS imo.

Powell wont be dropped.
Hes getting better each week imo.
I think a rest would be counter productive.
If my quick count is correct, North have 6 players eligible for afl games playing in the reserves.
Thats crazy good JS imo.
I agree wrt Powell which is why i didnt mention him first, same goes for Warner, Gulden & Butts. I dont foresee them being out but if any of them are, the carnage will be even worse than first thought

Yes 100%. As an owner last year he was incredible.

Was gonna do it again this year but thought the faster game might not suit his game style and they wanted speed in there so Rayner/Bailey etc would take time away for him. I think Rayner saved his ass tbf

Next minute 100, 103, 139, 113, 128 and is averaging 117. Lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is and never gets a tag either. It would be like finding money in the street owning that guy. The fact he rarely fails means he never bottoms out and stays at that 600K.

Why wait 5-6 weeks? I am getting him this week and then when Flynn hits his peak I can straight swap him for a premo mid.
Likely to be a dead rookie sitting on your FWD bench though ......if Rookies start getting rested, can you afford that ?

Likely to be a dead rookie sitting on your FWD bench though ......if Rookies start getting rested, can you afford that ?

I'm willing to take a risk I have Warner F6 and Waterman F7 so Treacy at F8. You can't win Supercoach doing what everyone else is doing.

Last edited:
There ya go lads, just Skull-f’ed Lachie Jones for ya's by getting him in last week :thumbsu:
SC gods are completely screwing you over this year. just saw your NRL side :madv1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back