Game Day Round 6 Matchday Discussion - Anzac Day - "Lest We Forget"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210425-222754_SuperCoach.jpg

Back in the top 500. Happy with that considering Short, Martin, Chapman, Gulden and Bergman all on field.

Good scores from Kosi covering for Ridley, and midpricers Bolton, Heppell and Taranto helpful.

Up 1500 spots to get back inside the top 6k.

Side note - you know that random league SC always puts you in if you don’t join a league immediately when you sign up? Well one of the guys in mine just happens to be 2nd overall...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2261. Haven't traded for 2 weeks so still carrying a few spuds. Forced trade for Neale this week, but no other injuries that I know about.

Now up to 10,827th after being nearly 50,000th after R1. And won 9 out of 9 Leagues. Proud of that as it includes BF Div 1. Was languishing near (or actually at) the bottom of that League early on, but now up to 6th.

Macrae (C), Gawn, Grundy, Ziebell and the Bont the heroes. Special mentions to Kosi and Jordon for unexpectedly high scores. Now to play around with some potential trades. I know how to have fun!

View attachment 1111773

Absolute carnage week after week as the players I start with or trade in get injured. I've had 2 weeks with doughnuts now.

I'm ******* done with this sh*t.
I can fit a pinapple in my anboos.
What cans you fit in yours :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back