Game Day Round 6 Matchday Discussion - Anzac Day - "Lest We Forget"

Status
Not open for further replies.
259E4268-27FC-43FD-8F13-1A4E56E1587A.jpeg

love those 4 points wins in tragics 2.
second one in a row.

Scored 2313

Overall rank improved by 65 spots, now up to 227th overall 😍

I'm happy, it's another good score and I'm doing well, but my cash generation, on-field rookies and bench cover is bad, I'm very close to disaster with a few players rested/dropped. Hoping the wheels don't fall off lol

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics

Improved 715 places to a season's best 2,550th

Won 5/6 leagues losing only in Tragics1 where I ran into Jiska's monster score.

Have to deal with Dunkley, Martin and possibly Ziebell this week.

Plans to trade in Neale obviously postponed indefinitely.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
2243 which is my best score of the season and the best weekly rank since R1. I stay at around 7k overall.

Could've cracked 2300 if I had have trusted Kosi instead of trading Stocker in which I regretted pretty early as he started kicking goals for the opposition. Someone should've told me that Frederick was a gun which would have been a more logical selection. Oh well, he is far from my worst pick and hopefully he turns it around.

View attachment 1111773

Absolute carnage week after week as the players I start with or trade in get injured. I've had 2 weeks with doughnuts now.

I'm ******* done with this sh*t.
It's rough as, mate.
Can't sugarcoat and not going to try to tell you it'll all even itself out, because there's every chance it won't.
Those who had to field an extra bloke down back either copied Kosi channeling his inner Ridley or copped Clark's sub-ruined score, a donut, or a rookie score a heap lower.
Up forward, anyone who had to play rookie roulette could only lose. Apart from Warner, they were all shocking, best you could do was 35-odd.
And the folks with Dusty might get lucky next week and their rookies spark up and ton.
In the very long run, it evens out, over the course of a single season, you can be on the wrong end of this s**t time and again and it just wears you down.
Just clean up the messes one at a time and keep plugging away.
If they're LTIs (Dunks), neck them and a rookie and try to turn them into two value premos (Brayshaw, Sidebottom / Bolton types, if the coin stretches, grab Steven May / Caleb Daniel as value DEFs in a week or two etc.) and take chances.
Best of luck either way, mate, it's the worst feeling when absolutely everything's conspiring against you.
💪🤞

All out for 2465.

Can‘t see any score within 100 in any of my ten leagues.

Would be nice to take out the weekly, but no doubt some tosser has me covered.
No time today to go back through all the posts (so a collective well done to those killing it on round and or / season), but if there's one to single out, I reckon it might be this.
You copped some really rough luck early doors iirc, so it's good to see it turn for you and for your boys to drop the hammer, always good to see it swing back the other way.
Massive score and surely a big rise in the rankings.
Good on you 👍

Commiserations to Neale owners, especially anyone who just got him in.
Can't predict that stuff.
Fair effort on his part to play out a fair chunk of the game, did a big solid for his owners on the way out to pump out what he did on one peg.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Commiserations to Neale owners, especially anyone who just got him in.
Can't predict that stuff.
Fair effort on his part to play out a fair chunk of the game, did a big solid for his owners on the way out to pump out what he did on one peg.

WW Will Not Cry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back