Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-4-30_7-15-7.png

AFL PREVIEW

upload_2016-4-30_7-16-24.png

Redundant if roof is closed:

upload_2016-4-30_7-17-38.png

Video Streams

Local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via XBox or T-Box or via the AFL Live mobile app.

International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.

Your account will be suspended for a day.

I'm an MCC/MFC Member.
The club sent an email this week saying we could scan in using our membership card.
Does that mean my MCC card? Because I don't recall receiving a 'membership' card. Should I have got one?
Just go and head to one of the MFC tents, they'll help you out

I'm an MCC/MFC Member.
The club sent an email this week saying we could scan in using our membership card.
Does that mean my MCC card? Because I don't recall receiving a 'membership' card. Should I have got one?
I think you should have one. I have a personalised Bernie Vince one. Shows him celebrating after elbowing someone in the face

Every time the game day thread is declared open I feel slightly ill. Godogodohodogod.

Okay Footy Gods. Let's make this interesting. If you let the Dees win today, then tomorrow becomes my official quit smoking day.

Yeah I seem to recall now I changed my address just after I signed up - so it's possible the card got lost in the mail. I'll go chat to the tent guys - stuffed if I'm paying $27.50!

I'm an MCC/MFC member and I only have the cricket club card.

I suspect you can use that, but if it doesn't work then just ask an attendant and I'm sure they'll let you in.

Last years loss at Etihad ruined my weekend, and the following Monday, get it done today Melbourne!

Every time the game day thread is declared open I feel slightly ill. Godogodohodogod.

Okay Footy Gods. Let's make this interesting. If you let the Dees win today, then tomorrow becomes my official quit smoking day.
Brilliant! I don't have anything as beneficial but at the same time painful to offer the gods... I'll stop drinking...no that's not gonna work. I'll stop eating nacho cheese flavor doritos.

Go dees

Brilliant! I don't have anything as beneficial but at the same time painful to offer the gods... I'll stop drinking...no that's not gonna work. I'll stop eating nacho cheese flavor doritos.

Go dees
Holy s**t. Are you sure????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petracca paying $26 for first goal and isnt starting on the bench. Surely couldnt could he?

Looking forward to this one, again disappointed i can't attend. Will be absent from the gameday thread today as i have chosen to watch it on Channel 7's delayed coverage. So off the radio and off the internet to avoid spoilers.

Enjoy the game and the debut fellas, will be interesting to peel through the gameday thread when it's over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back