Oppo Camp Round 6 Non-Collingwood Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Good round coming up this weekend. GWS vs Bulldogs should be a good game tonight, with the Giants winning.

Also hoping Richmond get a touch up on Sunday.

Good round coming up this weekend. GWS vs Bulldogs should be a good game tonight, with the Giants winning.

Also hoping Richmond get a touch up on Sunday.
Richmond getting a flowing would be nice. GWS and bullies should be a ripper

Umpires again no understanding of the shape of our ball.
Which is amazing considering the bouncing issues they sometimes have.
No way was that a deliberate OOB.
In fact, as the Giants player allowed the ball to go over the line I believe they need to also adjudicate on wether the opposition player makes a fair effort to keep the ball in.
If the player allows the ball to go out, when clearly they could have gathered it, then a deliberate decision cannot be given.

Patton and Lobb, what an embarrassment of riches theyve been handed. Depressing really.

Patton and Lobb, what an embarrassment of riches theyve been handed. Depressing really.
Lobb was good recruiting, he went at 29 in the same year we drafted Freeman and Scharenberg.

First time its annoyed me we dont have hearh shaw......GWS really are laughing with this trade......should of been adams and a pick...

First time its annoyed me we dont have hearh shaw......GWS really are laughing with this trade......should of been adams and a pick...
We've been screwed over in a few trades. The Heath Shaw-Taylor Adams trade is not one of those...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to turn the game off, so sick of the Dogs love fest.

If it gets close might put it on mute.
Foxtel not much better, love feast all round

So the Bont is average tonight and the commentators are exaggerating I gather?

He's a good player. Having an as expected night, not stellar, but certainly to his standard.
But of course Bruce always goes Gaga for a player during a game.
And tonight it's the Bont.

Average game......two goals in a quarter?

Ok must be watching a different game...........who GAF what Bruce says?

Average game......two goals in a quarter?

Ok must be watching a different game...........who GAF what Bruce says?
Bont does not need many touches to turn a game, which he did in the second,
Just wish we had him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back