Oct 13, 2015
Blackhawks, 76ers
*Image to come just as soon as my software updates*

Which game are you looking forward to the most?
Which player are you most looking forward to watching?
Which team needs to show the most?
Which player needs to show the most?
What will be Monday's headline?

Last night and today probably couldn't be much further from each other in terms of game quality.

Collingwood have been really impressive, and looked like they were about to blow the game open until those last couple of goals.

I havent seen a worse umpiring display than i have today, attrocious
Umps completely forgot what HTB was in this game, the players where the ones trying to adjudicate it, it was that bad

Also i reckon someone will disagree with me here, but i reckon Tippa is a soft player and at times Selfish (but not all the time)

You get Stringer and Tippa mixed up? Pretty easy thing to do i know

Whod have thought todays game was actually slower and players covered less ground than last night.

Love pies fans and their short memories. All my pies fans friends going on how disrespectful the Essendon fans where by booing post game awards, seem to forget the time they booed the hell out of Nick Riewoldt when he took the stage at the GF parade in 2010

I'm watching the game on replay

Matthews- "you know what they say about missed tackles, if you miss a tackle it only takes 1 for a class player to use it"

Aye?

Legit I hate most special comments guys, they are rubbish ex-footballers who can't put two words together. The ones I actually listen to are King (Even though he is a huge flog), Lloyd and Bartel.

I could care less about their personalities. David Kings ability to use stats and compile vision is miles above any one else in the AFL world.

Heppell elbows Maynard. Maynards a rough bastard so nothing happens. Plenty o other blokes fall over click their heels and the commentators talk about how violent it is

In an era where everyone is flopping, Maynard is a beacon of light.

Seriously, isn't there a rule where the ump can award a free against someone for taking a dive? Or is it just a fine from the match review committee? I reckon Oliver and Gawn might have to have a "diving fund" handy if the rule was actually enforced.

In an era where everyone is flopping, Maynard is a beacon of light.

Seriously, isn't there a rule where the ump can award a free against someone for taking a dive? Or is it just a fine from the match review committee? I reckon Oliver and Gawn might have to have a "diving fund" handy if the rule was actually enforced.

Yeah Maynard did want I thought any normal man should do and wanted retribution. Way too many soft campaigners now

In the NHL they fine people for even a hint of a dive. If you get done 3 times it's a fine and a ban for the coach aswell. Called embellishment. You ******* rarely see diving in hockey but the AFL doesn't give a * about it.

The controversy over the booing is so boring, and citing ANZAC Day to legitimise outrage is pathetic.

If you don't want people to boo on ANZAC Day don't play football on ANZAC day. Pendlebury is an athlete, not a war hero, who gives a s**t if he cops a few boos? I would be very surprised if any soldiers of veterans give a s**t that Essendon fans were upset about the umpiring.

The controversy over the booing is so boring, and citing ANZAC Day to legitimise outrage is pathetic.

If you don't want people to boo on ANZAC Day don't play football on ANZAC day. Pendlebury is an athlete, not a war hero, who gives a s**t if he cops a few boos? I would be very surprised if any soldiers of veterans give a s**t that Essendon fans were upset about the umpiring.
You can boo the entire game but how dare you boo the umpires/opposition once the final siren has gone.. i ******* hate the whole way we support AFL its like the feral comes out in every campaigner constant boos, bitchin bout umpires screaming ball over nothing its pathetic. I love going to the footy having fun and revving every campaigner up around me til they want to murder me. But i agree if its ok during the 120minutes then its fine in the reward acceptance. I havent been to many other sports but watching them on tv supporters look like they are having fun

This booing thing is ******* nuts. Gerard Whately is a w***er, "the momentous moment awarded to Scott pendelbury passed down through the hands of soldiers and bestowed upon the footy public is how ruined"

These men and women were being shot at, around explosions, witnessed mates and companions die and yet booing Scott Pendlebury is now the major news story. Absolutely gutter journalism

You can boo the entire game but how dare you boo the umpires/opposition once the final siren has gone.. i ******* hate the whole way we support AFL its like the feral comes out in every campaigner constant boos, bitchin bout umpires screaming ball over nothing its pathetic. I love going to the footy having fun and revving every campaigner up around me til they want to murder me. But i agree if its ok during the 120minutes then its fine in the reward acceptance. I havent been to many other sports but watching them on tv supporters look like they are having fun

Live sport is all about the emotional highs and lows, expressive crowds are good for the game and part of the fun. So many people want to lose all the colour and personality of the game because they don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable for 30 seconds. A perfectly well behaved crowd that only ever cheers or claps sounds like the most boring crowd on earth.