Round 6 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They’ve assembled a very good list and Bucks is a great bloke. They’re everything we should be.
Took Buckley a while and a lot of patience and support from his club to get there though.

Is this not the worst commentry team put together?? ******* horrible mix

Is this not the worst commentry team put together?? ******* horrible mix
Who is the other guy with BT?

Gilbert McAdam on special comments is pretty funny, he's been commentating NEAFL games for years, he's actually improved dramatically since his first season or two.

I hate them but won’t be surprised at all if they go flying past us over the next 18 months.
Oh c'mon mate. They won 2 last year. We're not the first team to have a s**t year after going a big one. Statistically, we'll be back in that area next year. At least wait til next year before talk of "flying past us".

Oh c'mon mate. They won 2 last year. We're not the first team to have a s**t year after going a big one. Statistically, we'll be back in that area next year. At least wait til next year before talk of "flying past us".

We’ll see. As much as I enjoyed the finals last year we played by far the worst two teams in the 8 and were lucky to beat the hawks.

Feeling jealous about Carltons tall options up forward, our stocks are horribly thin, especially with how out of form McDonald is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ll see. As much as I enjoyed the finals last year we played by far the worst two teams in the 8 and were lucky to beat the hawks.

I love you mate, but I’ll be damned if I’m gonna listen to you sully 2018!!

We're not the first team to have a s**t year after going a big one.
Cats 2006, Hawks 2009, Port Adelaide 2015, Richmond 2016, Bulldogs 2017, Adelaide 2018... probably a few I've missed.

You're my favourite poster on Bigfooty.
Hahah I hope not.

Sorry, I've been holding that one in since Wednesday night and I just had to vent somewhere :(

Cats 2006, Hawks 2009, Port Adelaide 2015, Richmond 2016, Bulldogs 2017, Adelaide 2018... probably a few I've missed.

Differences is that most of those teams that you have listed haven't got a 55-year-premiership drought and not looking good in the future.

Differences is that most of those teams that you have listed haven't got a 55-year-premiership drought and not looking good in the future.
That's not a factor worth worrying about in this context.

I've previously called Gary Rohan a spud but whatever Geelong has done with him is changing my mind.

I'd say he is exactly what we needed but we probably would have played him as an inside mid anyway so forget it.

It was great for the supporters but we did get lucky with who we played in the finals.
Eh. Since we played them Geelong have become the best team in the competition. They might not have been this good last year before 6-6-6, but the bones of it were there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back