Autopsy Round 6 - Port Adelaide v GWS Giants, Sunday 12 July 2020, Metricon Stadium @ 1.05 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

does heath Shaw know how to do anything other than get it and kick long. he has know idea how to lower his eyes
Please add the fact he is consistent at kicking a out on the full a game and yelling at a team mate

Mind you had a great game last week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was always going to take Cogs a few weeks to get into the game but it’s time. He has to perform next week.
Needs to get his hands dirty, be at the bottom of the pack and lead by example

It's ok when you are not Captain and being well liked, but now with how it came about last season well hes got the big C by himself, time to look at all of the BIG words plastered around the club rooms, lets look at 1 of them RUTHLESS

Cogs has yet to show the captain qualities I would hoping to expect from him. Not entirely his fault but it would be nice to have right now with our inconsistent performances
I really don't understand why they changed the captaincy situation. Was working well with two strong leaders. If it's not broke don't fix it FFS!

I really don't understand why they changed the captaincy situation. Was working well with two strong leaders. If it's not broke don't fix it FFS!
Because that was part of the deal with the contract to keep him as he wouldn't co-captain last year :rolleyes:

Was always going to take Cogs a few weeks to get into the game but it’s time. He has to perform next week.
Let’s get honest, like everyone here thankfully is. His form this year has been awful. Not finding that much of the footy (especially by his standards), but his ball use has been subpar. Seems to be rushing on every possession. Not drifting forward either to do any scoreboard damage. It is a concern.

Midfield is struggling. Guys are playing good bursts here and there but overall it's just not there. Hopper hasn't got back to preseason form, Cogs and Chook both patchy, Ward and TT when back will be underdone for a while. Not sure what the quick fix is. Toby into the guts robs the fwd line. Season is getting away after absolutely flying at rd1.

Because that was part of the deal with the contract to keep him as he wouldn't co-captain last year :rolleyes:

It's all speculation but I would think this is very much the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back