Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an interesting one. He's still got money to make but can he continue with near 115 average for the year? There's a fair chance he'll tire as the year goes on. If you're trading someone in within the price range possibly Hanners or Cripps.
I've had Oliver since the start and I'd love to keep him for the year but at least he'll be a decent price if I need to move him on.
IMO no .....as an owner of Oliver, my plan is to get him to the byes ......look he may continue, but at his age, i'll be making decisions around him slowing down / getting much more attention from opposition coaches

What's McNieces JS like? Hate going early, but it's the only way I can afford Witts > Martin, and I would love an excuse to field Newman as well!
Hard to say. A few on the bombers board had him as an out this week even though he played OK Anzac Day. Can Witts to Martin wait a week?

hi guys

i am not sure who trade out of spp, pickett or flower. pickett and flower have both made 30k. my head is saying pickett

2 down to 1 surely. Any more than that would be ridiculous.
Was just a tap.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did you see everything else he did though, I'm pretty sure it was clay smith but he grabbed his jaw for no reason and is legit going out of his way to get reported, will get 2 at least due to his bad record I'm hoping for more but I do not think he will get less then 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too late to jump onto Williamson from Carlton?
Still alot of money to be made and will have the 80 in his cycle for next 3 weeks.
Still havent traded this week yet. Not sure who to trade out for Balik/Fisher/Williamson/Black/McNiece.
Would love to bring in both Heater and Hanners next week, but wont be able to free up enough cash this week to do Marchbank --> Shaw and Butler --> Hanners. Hmmmmm

18193878_364869677243828_4398019493266733663_n.jpg
18198450_364869700577159_3493246718105308340_n.jpg

Who do people think will end up the top 6 forwards from here?

After we have lost all the safe forward line picks (i.e. Dusty, Gray, etc) I just can't pick it and am upgrading everywhere else instead.

I reckon Dahlhaus and Macrae are safe bets. Who will be the other 4-5?

These are the forwards averaging over 100 (I have left out Matera, Waite and Black for reasons that should be obvious)

Nankervis (ave 113) - No scoring history, never played more than 6 games, is beaten in the ruck most weeks and is in a side everyone predicts will fall away. (I have him already and am happy).
Riewoldt (ave 111) - Gun but is very old, has missed a game already and am told will likely miss more/be rested. Next safest pick for mine.
Walker (ave 109) - Only averaged more than 83 once in his career (5 years ago).
Yeo (ave 105) - Burned us all before - never averaging more than 82 over a season. Also misses games every year.
JJK (ave 102)- KPF who yo-yo's. Normally gets one huge score per year which he did in round 1. Take out that game and he is averaging 83.
Greene (ave 101)- AA last year but only averaged 90. 82 the year before. Also misses games due to suspension.
Lynch (ave 100) - KPF in a struggling side who's highest average is 93. Young player though who's average has been climbing each year.

Two other popular picks:

Higgins (ave 94) - Another traditional burnman. Got a 95 average once (2015), otherwise low scoring career. Misses games every year (1 so far already).
Franklin (ave 90) - averaged 95 last year and 87 the year before. Has not averaged 100 since 2012. Those averages have been in dominant sides which Sydney look no longer to be. Also misses games most years.

Obviously I am focusing on the negatives but who are the top scoring 'premiums' you will pick and why?

After we have lost all the safe forward line picks (i.e. Dusty, Gray, etc) I just can't pick it and am upgrading everywhere else instead.

These are the forwards averaging over 100 (I have left out Matera, Waite and Black for reasons that should be obvious)

Nankervis (ave 113) - No scoring history, never played more than 6 games, is beaten in the ruck most weeks and is in a side everyone predicts will fall away. (I have him already and am happy).
Riewoldt (ave 111) - Gun but is very old, has missed a game already and am told will likely miss more/be rested. Next safest pick for mine.
Yeo (ave 105) - Burned us all before - never averaging more than 82 over a season. Also misses games every year.
JJK (ave 102)- KPF who yo-yo's. Normally gets one huge score per year which he did in round 1. Take out that game and he is averaging 83.
Greene (ave 101)- AA last year but only averaged 90. 82 the year before. Also misses games due to suspension.
Lynch (ave 100) - KPF in a struggling side who's highest average is 93. Young player though who's average has been climbing each year.

Two other popular picks:

Higgins (ave 94) - Another traditional burnman. Got a 95 average once (2015), otherwise low scoring career. Misses games every year (1 so far already).
Franklin (ave 90) - averaged 95 last year and 87 the year before. Has not averaged 100 since 2012. Those averages have been in dominant sides which Sydney look no longer to be. Also misses games most years.

Obviously I am focusing on the negatives but who are the top scoring 'premiums' you will pick and why?
Roughead and Ryder also a chance (I keep telling myself that anyway)

Two other popular picks:

Real smokey in Heeney imo. He'll take a few weeks to get going after returning from glandular fever, but once he's up and running can see him pushing through the midfield more and getting up around 100.

Got WHE at F6, Butler F7 and Eddy F8.

Cant decide on whether to go WHE > Balic and play Butler at F6 and have 270k in the kitty for next week, or go Eddy > Balic and shed some dead wood.

Thoughts?

Ode to Will Hoskin Elliot:

You started in round 1
It's been a lot of fun
I loved your Round 2 ton
But I hoped for more than 1

Thanks for the points
And thanks for the dough
But now the time has come
For me to let you go

I feel a little bad
I hope you're not too sad