Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mature aged and only 102k will make you quick $$$ so long as he can keep his spot for 2-3 price changes. You're over thinking it.
He could play next week, score 50 again, then get dropped, never to be seen again

I feel like 'to Mirra or not to Mirra' is going to be a pretty big decision

He could be stuck on your bench for the rest of the year not playing, or he could be great if he keeps his spot and pumps out 70+ scores (like he did in his first match)

Cole and Duman coming off big first game scores (hopefully) being available the week after as bubble boys is a deterrent... but building up the bank (for Danger) is a big positive

:think::think::think:
Naughton might be close to being done by the time Cole/Duman are potentially available (78 + 62, but the 78 drops out the week of the bubble if he plays next week) if not then a Brayshaw or something (move Coffield into the mids)

Mature aged and only 102k will make you quick $$$ so long as he can keep his spot for 2-3 price changes. You're over thinking it.

Disagree with the over thinking statement. I posted earlier today about being cautious with Mirra. I think you need 3 price changes to make it worthwhile, 2 maybe nets you 80-90k. If he's selected I'll probably take the risk because the upside is good (as Stevebbb pointed out) and I've been cautious trading to this point so I can afford a few speccy trades. However his JS looks real shaky - certainly needs to be thought through carefully especially if Murphy isn't back next week.

He could play next week, score 50 again, then get dropped, never to be seen again
If he doesnt make 100k its a wasted trade. especially if Murphy comes back in a week or two and puts a stretch together. really there is no correct answer to this one, depends on where your other rookies are at and what your loophole options are, and we have to start considering bye structure now too

Disagree with the over thinking statement. I posted earlier today about being cautious with Mirra. I think you need 3 price changes to make it worthwhile, 2 maybe nets you 80-90k. If he's selected I'll probably take the risk because the upside is good (as Stevebbb pointed out) and I've been cautious trading to this point so I can afford a few speccy trades. However his JS looks real shaky - certainly needs to be thought through carefully especially if Murphy isn't back next week.

His JS is no shakier than any other rookie that comes into a team. Nothing is guaranteed. Hawks have a few injuries and Clarko is not known to play the 18 yr old 1st year draftees. Do the Hawks have anyone else available playing at Box Hill at the moment who could do a better job in that role?

Looks like Sicily is gonna add a bit of strife to everyone's teams. Been referred directly to Tribunal, so it doesn't look good for the campaigner. Might have to be a forced trade, ******* spud. Was expecting he wouldn't get suspended twice in the first six weeks, but I'm probably wrong. Prepare for the worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naughton might be close to being done by the time Cole/Duman are potentially available (78 + 62, but the 78 drops out the week of the bubble if he plays next week) if not then a Brayshaw or something (move Coffield into the mids)
if naughton continues to score 60 he will rise in price all the way up to his bye and should be 300k. you want to get as much out of these rookies as possible and naughton has gotten better as the season has gone along

In my haste to kill Billings I just clicked the nearest St Kilda flog in my fwd line, luckily SC asked if I'm sure I want to trade out Acres :eek:

Nowhere near as serious, but I made a Saturday morning decision to trade Brayshaw to Coniglio.
Beautiful.
... Except there were 2 Freo boys at almost the same price right next to each other on my bench.

It might not end too badly, but missing Banfield's $50+k is annoying...

Sicily -> Greene :mad:

come at me

Get off the ledge man..........Im sure you have plenty of other good players.

dsc08525.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back