Trades Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

That will change over time, was giving up between 15 - 25 kg to Sandi....
Yeah of course, I was just saying that the reason he scored so well against Sandi was because of his mobility. So the statement "If he can tonne up against Sandi he can tonne up against anyone" isn't really correct

Captain Discussion time fellas

I'm thinking Gawn vs Bellchambers, coming off his 140 on Tuesday night and Grundy had 110 on him.

So far I've done Petracca > McInerney via moving English to the forward line. Trac was only averaging 3 more points than English, so I think the timing is okay there.

Unfortunately forward line is a complete basket case - Billings, Heeney, Christensen, English, Waterman, Crowden (Fritsch & Gowers) :eek:

I have 451k in the bank. I am in two minds about my next trade. Current options on my mind are:

- Dow or Holman to Zerrett
- Waterman or Fritsch to Guelfi to try and generate even more cash to use next week

So far I've done Petracca > McInerney via moving English to the forward line. Trac was only averaging 3 more points than English, so I think the timing is okay there.

Unfortunately forward line is a complete basket case - Billings, Heeney, Christensen, English, Waterman, Crowden (Fritsch & Gowers) :eek:

I have 451k in the bank. I am in two minds about my next trade. Current options on my mind are:

- Waterman or Fritsch to Guelfi to try and generate even more cash to use next week

Spend some money!!

;)

Waterman > McLean

People are too obsessed with money in the bank. That's 450k not generating income by investing it in players.

Laird, Simpson, Lloyd, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray (Coffield, Murphy)
Mitchell, Merrett, Coniglio, Martin, Fyfe, Kelly, Brayshaw, Banfield (Dow, LOB)
Gawn, Grundy (English, Cameron)
Gray, Heeney, Billings, Stephenson, Rayner, Fritsch (Poholke, Giles-Langdon)

Have already traded Buddy to Fyfe.

Happy with all my cash cows at the moment, but if Fritsch doesn't play I'll probably move him on for a rookie forward and bank the $150k it provides.

Laird, Simpson, Lloyd, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray (Coffield, Murphy)
Mitchell, Merrett, Coniglio, Martin, Fyfe, Kelly, Brayshaw, Banfield (Dow, LOB)
Gawn, Grundy (English, Cameron)
Gray, Heeney, Billings, Stephenson, Rayner, Fritsch (Poholke, Giles-Langdon)

Have already traded Buddy to Fyfe.

Happy with all my cash cows at the moment, but if Fritsch doesn't play I'll probably move him on for a rookie forward and bank the $150k it provides.
Considered trading Rayner to McInerney and moving English to the forward line?

Think Leuy is in over Bellchambers this round
Yeah you're right, damn. Now I have no idea. Surely Titch will get tagged, Gibbs will cop attention, a second ruck named for Brissie. No faith in Dusty, Zerrett or Parker. Laird might be a shout

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waterman > McLean
Hmm that might be a better option. I could also do Waterman > Gray, but wary of his bye.

People are too obsessed with money in the bank. That's 450k not generating income by investing it in players.
Fair point. I have just been burnt a couple of times by having next to no cash and falling a few thousand short of certain players. Think I'll go the rookie upgrade while I can this week.

Yeah you're right, damn. Now I have no idea. Surely Titch will get tagged, Gibbs will cop attention, a second ruck named for Brissie. No faith in Dusty, Zerrett or Parker. Laird might be a shout
I'm actually liking the look of Stef. Patton is an absolute novice spanner in the rucks so could be a good smokey captain choice

EDIT* what about Cogs?

I'm actually liking the look of Stef. Patton is an absolute novice spanner in the rucks so could be a good smokey captain choice

EDIT* what about Cogs?
Don't have Cogs :(

High chance JJK will miss the derby so may be an option for those with Waterman to hold him so he can make another 10/20k
What are the odds they'll fck us by naming JJK and him being a late out for a dropped Waterman after we've traded him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back