Colonel_Panic

All Australian
Sep 22, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I went something a little strange with no forced changes needed (holding one more week on Murphy; if he doesn't get back in next week I think he'll go):

Parker -> Seedsman (maybe a bit of a rage trade but I don't think Parker will go too big against the Cats, and this also gives me a DPP move to make once I'm ready to trade Finlayson—Seeds can take his spot and I can upgrade Finlayson to a premium mid)
Christensen -> McIrnerny (English -> F5 via DPP).

(The two alternatives I considered most were Merrett and Macrae. The latter could hurt, but I'm happy to give Merrett another week given the very short break.)

Gives me lots of cash to bring in a couple of favoured mids the next two weeks.

Beau_Waters for PM

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok, have currently gone:

Waterman to McInerney (via English to F4)
D Fogarty to Z Merrett

Not much cash left to be honest.....

Now, do I start Fritsch, Crowden or Rayner on the field ? Need two of three, as I have Buddy on the pine as well...

I made the same first trade, but went the double downgrade of Buddy -> ZGL (with ZGL, Guelfi and English on field and Sicily and W.Rioli on the pine).

Who did you start on the field in the end? I would have gone Fritsch based on his opposition.

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
I made the same first trade, but went the double downgrade of Buddy -> ZGL (with ZGL, Guelfi and English on field and Sicily and W.Rioli on the pine).

Who did you start on the field in the end? I would have gone Fritsch based on his opposition.

Rayner on the bench, others on field....

Mar 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Charlton Athletic, Roys FFC
Hard to argue with that.

Western Derbies tend to be much less free flowing games, suit inside mids but not seagulls. Haven't watched Crowden tbh so I'm not sure which category he falls into.

Gotta back averages and form, Rayner is just too inconsistent at the minute. Has talent though...

Anzac16

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Central Districts
Taking a bit of a risk, but feel it's justified.

Nankerivs -> McInerney (English to R2)
Petracca -> McLean

Leaves with 357k to target a couple of upgrades. I'd have liked to get Guelfi in but think McLean is a good replacement for Petracca and has 3 good games coming up. Gray and Menegola were my preferred 2 targets, Gray tag this week and the early bye worries me a little. Menegola has been really good the last 3 weeks but Ablett still to come back yet.

Whelp I look stupid now.

Back