Not open for further replies.
Which FWD to bring in for Darling out of the current Top 10:

- Boak: $579k Avg 121
- Telly: $491k Avg 98
- Daniel: $479k Avg 103
- Worpel: $440k Avg 95

I've left out:

- Walters (been burnt in the past)
- Marshall (think the boat has been missed)
- Cameron (NO MORE KPF's)
- Billings (Don't like his possessions & goals to SC point ratio)

3 of the 4 choices have the R.12 bye, which is preferred since I already have Danger & Heeney... So that's a strike against Telly.

Jay Lockhart vs Josh Rotham? Who is more likely to get back in to their side?
I'm leaning towards Lockhart just due to the safety of being 102k and the DPP factor but feel that Rotham will score better and make more cash if he does get back in.
rotham wont play anytime soon unless a west coast defender gets injured.

Why constable? Will come back and score 90 next week.
yeah you're right, I thought about it for a second and if all goes well, I probably won't need to upgrade Moore yet, so won't need the cash injection

I think Hately is going to be a must have, so it's Scott (rookie correction), Atkins (s**t downgrade) or Constable ($$$ but still has more to make)

Aaaaanyway getting ahead of myself, we'll discuss this next week

if you have smith why bring in witherden? so many good defender options and with the way smith is scoring could be a great d6, i personally would go parker and milera to either lloyd or whitfield whichever one you dont have and downgrade parker to baker or ross.

crisp has been very up and down would like to see more from him before bringing in someone like that and witho wont score much more than 90 odd mate, averaging nearly 25 disposals a game by mainly all kicks 18th in the afl for effective disposals, 7 marks a game. i just dont see where the extra points come from.
Fair enough mate, makes a lot of sense, appreciate the opinion

I'm confident I can get some the studs (Neale, Whitfield, Lloyd) for a bit cheaper later on when my good cash cows have finished mooing. Now I just want get my weakest score off the field, so this trades works for me

Gotta back myself in and whatever happens, happens

Jiska, we don't play each other until the last round this season (because clearly that is logical to the AFL), so how about neither of us win a game until then and then we tank off for the "Rowell-Anderson Cup".
The Kruezer Cup worked out sooooooo well for the Blues.

May just do the 1 trade this week have 28 trades left and currently ranked at 1806.

Parker to baker looks like a trade ill do unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Not the first time I've heard that.

I started Sweet instead of Bines. Didn't see the point in getting rid of my captain's loophole and burning two trades to bring in a rookie who I'll never play on field just so I can make two more trades later.

Would have been a simple solution if you had enough cash in bank to go directly Sweet > ROB but appears not.

It could work for you if good rookies keep coming.

Hately, Hayes, Corbett could foreseeably play games ongoing from here.
But not exactly reliable that there will be more.

If you wait for every rookie to max out you might end up with lower JS rooks or non playing rooks on your bench with no depth later in the year.
If you've got a bunch of trades in hand though should be no problem!

Parker > T Kelly
Clark > Crisp
...maybe.
Would prefer Sic down back but fall short of funds. Would also mean not downgrading, although Baker doesn’t look bad.
No idea on his prospects, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly, the break-even scores for many of the most popular trade-out rookies are all very similar:

Parker, Collins, Clark & Burgess are all between 42 & 44.

Darcy Moore is at 51, but he should get that if he plays. Bailey Scott's is 11, so ditto for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough mate, makes a lot of sense, appreciate the opinion

I'm confident I can get some the studs (Neale, Whitfield, Lloyd) for a bit cheaper later on when my good cash cows have finished mooing. Now I just want get my weakest score off the field, so this trades works for me

Gotta back myself in and whatever happens, happens

Do you own Salem or Newman?

I’m thinking of going Milera and Sheed to Salem and Crisp (already own Witherden).

Houli is back on the table too but his hamstrings may be shot.

Do you own Salem or Newman?

I’m thinking of going Milera and Sheed to Salem and Crisp (already own Witherden).

Houli is back on the table too but his hamstrings may be shot.
Nah don't own either of them, but I think they're decent options
Don't trust Houli, will be in and out I reckon

any tigers fans out there, who has better job security between baker and ross?

Richmond board seem happy with Baker. Haven't looked closely at Ross.

FWIW I'm thinking Scott -> Baker (via Setterfield DPP).
Scott likely to stagnate/grow slowly; Baker looks good; and this was I can use Bines as fwd looper, Setters as mid looper (for this week at least).

Clarke > Lockhart (Even if he is not named that loophole will be handy)

Parker > Baker

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back