Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to make a big move.

Goldstein out, RoB to R2, Bines to Ruck Bench
Caleb Daniel in

Moore to Walters

Danger - Boak - Kelly - Daniel - Walters - Drew

Parker finally to the bench where his 50s and 30s can no longer make me consume copius amounts of alcohol.

Thoughts?

Already a week ahead of you with the Goldy > Windscreens move. Didn't end up missing Goldy one bit and after doing 2 upgrades this week, i still have 500k in the pusswah :thumbsu:

I’m strongly considering it and in my case it would mean converting rookies F5 & F6 to a completed forward line.

The difference in starting lineup as it currently stands would be:

Gawn LDU Parker vs
RoB Telly Walters
If your main aim is overall rank, then give it a go, it will be an entertaining experiment
If your main aim is league, then can you afford to burn 2 trades?
So after the year you had last year, I'll say go for it & have some fun - you never know :rainbow:

Last edited:
Paton at $237k is the next best.

95 last week, negative breakeven and scored votes in the coaches award, added JS with Geary going out.

It's a shame those 3 games he played last year have put him at such a rubbish price.
Looked great last week. Good kid, too.

If your main aim is overall rank, then give it a go, it will be an entertaining experiment
If your main aim is league, then can you afford to burn 2 trades?
So after the year you had last year, I'll say go for it & have some fun - you never know :rainbow:
Thanks for the encouragement!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he could and almost certainly will be, but he will make money while he's playing and when he's not playing he can act as a base priced DPP loophole for emergencies and allow movement of Duursma between defence and the midfield.
Hmmm. This is a great point and changes things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back