Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to make a big move.

Goldstein out, RoB to R2, Bines to Ruck Bench
Caleb Daniel in
Moore to Walters
Danger - Boak - Kelly - Daniel - Walters - Drew
Parker finally to the bench where his 50s and 30s can no longer make me consume copius amounts of alcohol.

Thoughts?
That's no way to play SC.

Fail!!!

source.gif

Last edited:

I must admit I did a stupid thing on Good Friday had a few early drinks and wanted to trade Scott to Stack.
I guess I have missed the boat on Stack.
I was thinking of still trading Stack - but most would think that's silly.

I want to trade Scott atm to either Ross or Hately.
I prefer Hately, but leaning towards Ross atm.
Have less than a day to decide Ross or not.
I am also thinking Clark with go for Tuohy and Kenstable gets a VFL game. Lockhart named so a cheap cash generating option.
Currently mids okay but Sheed or Jaeger (both can bounce back) to Rocky is tempting.
Walsh who is scoring better than expected is my M8.

Can we rewind a week - if only then I'd have Stack.

Any input kindly appreciated. TIA...
Hatley by a mile over Ross.
I don’t think it’s too late for Stack. Similar price to Baker but better JS.
Depends on your structure tho. MID rookie useless for my team.

I thought I was locked in, but been playing around a bit and now I'm not sure. Which one do you think is better?

Moore + Collins > Whitfield + Lockhart
Moore + Collins > Salem + Daniel

Hatley by a mile over Ross.
I don’t think it’s too late for Stack. Similar price to Baker but better JS.
Depends on your structure tho. MID rookie useless for my team.

Thanks for the reply Jiska.
My mid rookies are essentially for cash generation to aid in other upgrades down the track.
My main weakness are bench players - Clark, Burgess and Scott.

I'm toying with Jay Lockhart as a swap with Duursma who is doing okay but can get better.
Will Lockhart stay as a forward as he seems the type who can play multi positions which I like.

I want to make 3 downgrades over the next 2 weeks.

Hately will be one.

Pick 2 out of ROB, Stack, Baker, Ross, Hayes, Lockhart.

The main purpose is for long term cash generation purposes. I can basically swing a combination of any of them with DPP wizardry.

I want to make 3 downgrades over the next 2 weeks.

Hately will be one.

Pick 2 out of ROB, Stack, Baker, Ross, Hayes, Lockhart.

The main purpose is for long term cash generation purposes. I can basically swing a combination of any of them with DPP wizardry.

I agree with your idea.
I'm thinking along similar lines.
Hately is tracking as my main in.
I would consider the 3 tiger boys but still not sold with who will give me the most cash.
Hayes would be a no - the dogs are the unknown factor with how they move their players around but he did win their B&F in VFL last year.
ROB - I bought him in last week for R3 and put my loop guy Bines in the forward line. Still plenty of cash to be made.
You've missed a guy I'm considering from your team - #33 could be worth a go in defence if needed.

I agree with your idea.
I'm thinking along similar lines.
Hately is tracking as my main in.
I would consider the 3 tiger boys but still not sold with who will give me the most cash.
Hayes would be a no - the dogs are the unknown factor with how they move their players around but he did win their B&F in VFL last year.
ROB - I bought him in last week for R3 and put my loop guy Bines in the forward line. Still plenty of cash to be made.
You've missed a guy I'm considering from your team - #33 could be worth a go in defence if needed.
Yeh, I think Paton’s not going to make enough cash, I’m estimating only about 100k over the next month. The others should make more.

After doing some playing around with how much they’ll all make and considering job security, I think Stack and Ross/ROB. Baker is mighty tempting, I’m just worried he’ll only play a couple more games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading out Parker. I have just over $450k in the kitty before the trade.

Should I bring in Boak, Daniel, Marshall or Baker (and save my money for other upgrades)? Or someone else? Leaning towards Marshall because he's sort of best of both worlds.

Forward line is currently Danger, Heeney, Dahl, Moore, Drew and Parker with Petruccelle and Setterfield on the pine. I think now is the time to upgrade with Hately and Corbett as guaranteed downgrades and potentially also Hayes in coming weeks.

Decided to go Clark > Lockhart via Burgess and Setterfield. Allows me the DPP swing between Moore/Burgess and Lockhart/Duursma plus puts more cash in the kitty.

Screenshot_20190423-235425_SuperCoach.jpg

Next week will likely do either Constable/Atkins to Hately and a bubble rookie > Lewis. If Lewis plays well again this week I can see him holding his spot for at least the next month

Had a ankle injury a couple of weeks ago
.. and was a little poor last week.
But I think he will get back into the swing of things this week and start mooing again.
Hopefully kicks a couple vs the crows, I'm gonna hold.

He's named !
part of me wants to hold due to baker being the only option i like and id only make 50k but part of me also thinks he may not even make his BE this week and unless he scores a big score sometime soon he is just gonna stall

part of me wants to hold due to baker being the only option i like and id only make 50k but part of me also thinks he may not even make his BE this week and unless he scores a big score sometime soon he is just gonna stall
Parker has gained you $98k but you have to re-invest about $45k of that by getting Baker IN.

FWIW I'm keeping Parker as I'm hoping to squeeze a few more dollars out of him and I've also got him on the bench in case he spuds up

Since trading in Lockhart is all the rage

Collins > Lockhart
Constable > Telly (via Drew)

Would be too early on Constable, sure, but Telly is a confirmed top-6 forward, imo.

If I make a trade, it'll be that, or just a regular old Butters > Ross.

After heavy consideration I’ve opted to NOT go ahead with RoB @ R2. Gawn stays.

Lockhart has opened up another nice opportunity for me to strengthen the fwds.

Clark>Lockhart
LDU>Telly (via Drew)

Think I'll go Baker and Sicily this week for Cousins and Collins after thinking it through

IMG_20190424_030857.png
IMG_20190424_030840.png IMG_20190424_030824.png

Feel I'm setting my team up well for any sort of downgrade next week (likely double downgrade in the mids or just the one downgrade)

Hypothetically if say Hayes and Hately are the goods, then I can do any number of DPP moves with Duursma, Burgess and Setterfield to get said players in

If I hold Collins which means I'm only looking at Daniel/Billings up forward as an upgrade, then I likely hold Collins again next week and I risk him losing cash if he spuds it up again. I feel upgrading him is the right move, even if I'm potentially losing out on him making more cash by moving him on slightly early.

So yeah, next week if say Clark is cooked I can move Duursma back for him

If say both Parker and Balta are cooked, then Burgess and Setterfield go forward and Duursma goes back in Burgess' def spot, thus freeing two midfield spots up for say Hately and Hayes

Plenty of options here next week doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back