Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCE fans - what’s Rothams JS like now with Barrass out?
Yeah this.

The only way he fits in is by dropping Schofield and Gov/Hurn play on Hawkins. Seems unlikely the more I think about it.

Too tall in the wet and Sheed playing out of position forward is probably what will be addressed, or maybe even unchanged

The only way he fits in is by dropping Schofield and Gov/Hurn play on Hawkins. Seems unlikely the more I think about it.

Too tall in the wet and Sheed playing out of position forward is probably what will be addressed, or maybe even unchanged

It wont be wet here..cloudy with some showers.

Walters has burned me in RDT 2018 and 2017 so I'm thinking of bringing him in again - 2 wrongs make a right after all hey.

Clark-> Rotham (no JS but whatever)
Scott-> Walters (will leave me with Drew (Marshall/Menegola/Walters) as my only forward on field liabilities

Walters has burned me in RDT 2018 and 2017 so I'm thinking of bringing him in again - 2 wrongs make a right after all hey.

Clark-> Rotham (no JS but whatever)
Scott-> Walters (will leave me with Drew (Marshall/Menegola/Walters) as my only forward on field liabilities

All the players that have bend me over iwith no lube are on :fire: this year.

Walters.
Billings.
Boak.

SC sux balls sometimes.

can't bring myself to trade in Walters.
want to do it, but history says he gets injured or throws in a 50 within a month

can't bring myself to trade in Walters.
want to do it, but history says he gets injured or throws in a 50 within a month
He's got 'low score coming' written all over him IMO:)

BTW who's the blonde in your pic please? I've seen it before and it's bugging me.

Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's got 'low score coming' written all over him IMO:)

BTW who's the blonde in your pic please? I've seen it before and it's bugging me.

Cheers.
kelsea ballerini

All the players that have bend me over iwith no lube are on :fire: this year.

Walters.
Billings.
Boak.

SC sux balls sometimes.

I had a bet last year with a mate involving Boak vs Dev Smith for highest average.

I went Boak.

SC is a cruel game.

Haven't done my second trade yet. Had toyed with Clark up to Salem or Crisp but didn't do it. Now Clark is out after they have both played. Would have gone Crisp most likely.

Tim Kelly was going to be coming into my team all week but it just hasn't seemed right (BE 117 - possible Hutchings tag).

I've had a light bulb moment this afternoon and think I've found my alternate; Jack Billings. 5k more expensive (496K) but with a BE of 69 he will be over $500k after this week (whilst TKelly likely to drop further in price to $470-$480k). Billings hasn't been posting huge scores but he has had at least 28 disposals every game this year; and should go well against the Crows at Marvel again this weekend. I'm backing him to be a top 6 fwd by years end with his increased midfield/wing minutes.

Kelly can come in later :cool:

Lllllllllllllllllllllllooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydd due for an 85 as soon as tomorrow. Which is fine but we now expect 120 every week from Lloyd and Whitfield. Both might be 40K cheaper within 2 weeks, with Hurn the most expensive def in 2-3 weeks :think:.

Got 393K burning a hole in my pocket after doing Sheed > Baker on Wednesday.
Thinking Burgess > Hurn or Parker > Boak.

No Hatley has really thrown a spanner into the works for me next week, Peon Cameron is a joke of a coach.

Anyways I ****ed off spud Darling & Clark > Lloyd & Baker

1556267551360.png

MFW I could have virtually started the season with this team

bdY5-C.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back