Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it.

I'm bringing in a premo def this week and was tossing up between Siciliy and Laird but maybe Salem can match them for about 75k less. Especially if Melbourne come good(whic I expect them to)

Seriously considering joining you.

He just doesn't waste a disposal and can stick tackles when he needs to. Actually feels a combo of Lloyd and Laird as a player. By the end of next season I'd expect him to be a genuine defensive premium option like those two guys as well.

Or we bring him in and break him haha. Can't see him dropping his average by a lot as long as he plays half back all season though. He won't just all of a sudden lose his elite kicking ability.

He just doesn't waste a disposal and can stick tackles when he needs to. Actually feels a combo of Lloyd and Laird as a player. By the end of next season I'd expect him to be a genuine defensive premium option like those two guys as well.

Or we bring him in and break him haha. Can't see him dropping his average by a lot as long as he plays half back all season though. He won't just all of a sudden lose his elite kicking ability.
Is he taking the majority of kick outs u reckon?

Pretty difficult to get good info on which Richmond rookies have the best JS. I guess we'll wait for team selections and go from there
Baker looked good and Butler is his competition. Ross might make way for Cotchin after Wednesday and Jroo for Bolton is a big chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lockhart a very good chance to play this week for those desperate to get rid of Burgess or another DEF rookie. Only lost his spot due to injury - should be good for some half decent mooing

Question for yourself and Dees supporter on the board. Any specific reason why he is in your best 22?
Because we have about a dozen good players and the rest are a group of turnips battling it out in a free-for-all to make up the numbers each week.

In Lockhart’s case, he brings decent forward pressure and had good goal sense. Playing the role that the Hannan/vandenBerg/Garlett types would usually play.

I've got Salem in AFLF and he's been great, wish I had started him in SC as well. Might bring him in this week for Clark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back