Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of now;

Clark > Lockhart
Brouch > Jelly

Then I play the game of risk next week and pray Clark gets dropped, Telly gets tagged by Hutchings and scores a 70, and Constable steps back in and also scores 70, so that the latter two's prices go in the opposite directions I need them to so that I can make this trade the following week:

Constable > Telly
Butters > Hayes

This means passing on Hately, unfortunately, although I might not blindsided in defence and get stuck with two non-playing defender rookies (Collins, even if he cracks out another 40, has better JS than Lockhart and Clark).

Thinking of now;

Clark > Lockhart
Brouch > Jelly

Then I play the game of risk next week and pray Clark gets dropped, Telly gets tagged by Hutchings and scores a 70, and Constable steps back in and also scores 70, so that the latter two's prices go in the opposite directions I need them to so that I can make this trade the following week:

Constable > Telly

Butters > Hayes

This means passing on Hately, unfortunately, although I might not blindsided in defence and get stuck with two non-playing defender rookies (Collins, even if he cracks out another 40, has better JS than Lockhart and Clark).
Good thinking !

Parker has gained you $98k but you have to re-invest about $45k of that by getting Baker IN.

FWIW I'm keeping Parker as I'm hoping to squeeze a few more dollars out of him and I've also got him on the bench in case he spuds up
I have to field either him or balta if I keep him, that's the main reason I'm thinking of getting rid of him. Don't want to fall down the ranks due to a s**t score from him.

looks bloody good to me :thumbsu:

but just out of curiosity whats the plan for when Sauce gets back?

Sam Walsh is most likely my Plan A for when Sauce returns.

Hopefully OBrien gets to 350Kish..
Walsh down to a rookie, OBrien to Gawn.

Alternatively i hopefully have some cash left over from other trades and i won't need to cull Walsh, downgrade another rookie and bring in Gawn.

It's risky, but i'm hoping for an extra 70 or so points a week to get me hitting 2300s consistently from here on out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not wasting a downgrade to Lockhart. I don't need a non playing DPP to loop coz no matter who I pick the chances are 1 o my E's wont be playing by the time the byes come around. I want the cashola baby...that's what will separate the wheat from the chaff.
If it looks useful I can always waste the same downgrade on a non playing DPP around the byes.

Rightio need help, the more I think about it the more it annoys me.

Parker to baker
Or
Hold?

1555982655431_Screenshot_3.png

First trade is Clark > Sicily/Laird
Then torn between Atkins/Wagner > Lockhart or Ross
Can anyone persuade me either way?
Worried about both rookies JS
Next week Parker > Telly and Atkins/Wagner > Hately Screenshot_20190424-082114.jpg Screenshot_20190424-082128.jpg

Really conflicted this week. I really want Tim Kelly in my team (think he will be a top 5 fwd) but just not sure this is the right week to do it.

A BE of 117 and a possible date with Hutchings on Sunday arvo (and a lowish score) means he should be better buying next week.

Just doesn't feel right. In saying that I still want to do it. Help!!

No one else jumping off the page as a must have fallen premium this week. Considerin Crisp as I think he is under priced but might just get Ross in for some cash, get the rookies to plump up a little bit more then go hunting next week (with extra money from Hately downgrade too).

If people were honest with themselves on Lockhart, they'd admit they are doing it simply for the extra little bit of money to afford the upgrade they cannot quite reach. That is 100% of the time in this game. Every time we upgrade there is always one we'd prefer worth a little more.
They need tenuous justification for taking on an underperforming rook with low scoring potential, and many have found it.

Baby John Burgo is my loopy DPP in the making. He's already on the books, every chance of being dropped, and also an outside chance of jagging an 80 and making some half decent cash.

Really conflicted this week. I really want Tim Kelly in my team (think he will be a top 5 fwd) but just not sure this is the right week to do it.

A BE of 117 and a possible date with Hutchings on Sunday arvo (and a lowish score) means he should be better buying next week.

No one else jumping off the page as a must have fallen premium this week. Considerin Crisp as I think he is under priced but might just get Ross in for some cash, get the rookies to plump up a little bit more then go hunting next week (with extra money from Hately downgrade too).

You saw what DeBoer did to Kelly and you saw the effect Kelly can have on a game unchecked against the Hawks.

It's a no brainer for Simpson.

If i didn't have Kelly i'd hold off this week, there's no way he scores more than 80.

Last edited:

Think you've answered your own question ...go with your gut

Kelly's price is likely to only have a small change this week

Rightio need help, the more I think about it the more it annoys me.

Parker to baker
Or
Hold?

View attachment 660799

Looking at your team and the number of rookies still on-field, Parker needs to be an upgrade trade. I would look to downgrade elsewhere this week. Something like....Clark > Lockhart & Butters > Ross would leave you 320k+ to do Parker > Kelly next week thus removing your weakest on-field link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back