Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotham, but he didn't play last week anyway when Barrass was out

Eagles posters would I be right in saying the likes of Sheppard and Cole and maybe Jetta are Rotham's competition?
Schofield is Rotham's direct competition, they'll one or the unless another spot opens up. The other 'tall' defender competition is actually Brander.

If Cole/Sheppard/Duggan/Jetta/Hurn go down Frankie Watson is another selection option as a general defender.

Basically, Rotham doesn't have a spot sewn up, but would be close to first choice on any Eagles defender going down.

Schofield is Rotham's direct competition, they'll one or the unless another spot opens up. The other 'tall' defender competition is actually Brander.

If Cole/Sheppard/Duggan/Jetta/Hurn go down Frankie Watson is another selection option as a general defender.

Basically, Rotham doesn't have a spot sewn up, but would be close to first choice on any Eagles defender going down.
How come he didn't replace Barrass last week then?

Or will he only play if you feel you need to play tall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade 1 OUT: Williams vs B Smith?
Trade 1 IN: Whitfield vs Lloyd?

Who's more likely to average 85-90+ from here Smith or Williams or neither? (not fussed about their b/e's this week)
Who's more of a must have def SP, Whitfield or Lloyd?

I'd look at it this way.

What is the best option to get both Lloyd and Whitfield faster? You know you're going to need both, so don't look at them in isolation.

I'd look at it this way.

What is the best option to get both Lloyd and Whitfield faster? You know you're going to need both, so don't look at them in isolation.

I will want both. But Lloyd seems like the better option to bring in first. I am hoping that 1 of B Smith/Williams will be a D6/D7 keeper though (well at least until the byes) just can't decide which one that could be? Leaning towards Williams being the possible keeper out of the 2 only because he's younger and might have a little more scope for improvement and upgrade one of Scrimshaw/Duursma to Whitfield in a few weeks instead.

anyone still holding Cousins?

I'm thinking of holding and fielding him, surely he can't be worse than last week?

Will bring IN Billings/Heen either by:
A) trading Cousins OUT and moving Setters to mids, this means I get Butters' emergency score which I'm not keen on.
B) Just go Parker to Billings/Heen, means I field Cousins instead of taking Butters' E

What do I do?!

anyone still holding Cousins?

I'm thinking of holding and fielding him, surely he can't be worse than last week?

Will bring IN Billings/Heen either by:
A) trading Cousins OUT and moving Setters to mids, this means I get Butters' emergency score which I'm not keen on.
B) Just go Parker to Billings/Heen, means I field Cousins instead of taking Butters' E

What do I do?!

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back