Trades Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Hes played before, and let's just say Balta & Burgess put him to shame. He can't go under $170k at least.
Can only hope he's improved 2 years on but I hate relying on key forwards to score. Port smashed Kennedy/Darling last week so not holding out much hope for Larkey.

Cheers mate !!

Is brodie smith considered a prem Other than lloyd laird and whitfield who would you guys trade him out for

Is brodie smith considered a prem Other than lloyd laird and whitfield who would you guys trade him out for
I see him purely as a stepping stone especially in DT scoring formats. However there's no real hurry to move him on as there is probably still some more cash to be made. Stewart, Hurn, Houli or Crisp are just some of the guys I would consider when Smith's time is eventually up other than the 3 you already mentioned.

His first game he only got 2 hitouts = 2pts
Second game a few disposals = 21pts

He seems improved now and at least he's playing, unlike Schulz.

Hang on, that extrapolates to around 220.5 points this week !!

Thoughts on Fiorini as an option?

He's about the most expensive mid I can afford

Could also get Billings for FWD and move Drew into the mid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Fiorini as an option?

He's about the most expensive mid I can afford

Could also get Billings for FWD and move Drew into the mid?
Been told to get the best, not just the best you can afford.
Billings has looked good so far but I'm a little worried about the Saints next 4 games

best rookie this week forward or back is Mitch Lewis isn't it?
That's probably who I'm going with for either Parker or Setters.

Hayes being the obvious one in the middle for those who didn't pull the trigger last week. I'd do that too if not for the fact that I can now use Scott to loop Ross's E so in comes Lewis instead.

Wow, that Hately out was a curveball and a half. Completely screwed my trades. Didn't even think about him not playing, which means that I just automatically had Ross on the bench. Have not got rooks right at all this season.

With that said, will have to be Hayes and hope for the best

Sheed > Hore (locked)
McCarthy > Hayes

568K remaining for next week

Clark > Ross - Stack def
Parker > Hayes - Atkins fwd

283k in the kitty with Duursma/Scrim both benched and ripe for the picking. Praying for no injuries so next week I can do

B Smith > Whit
Duursma > Young

Then week after:

Scrim > rook
Constable > Macrae

Parker > Hayes via Atkins DPP
Drew > Scully

Or:

Parker > Hayes
Drew > Corbett

Yeah/nah?

I wouldnt take setterfield out he comes back in carltons team next week.

I'm not so sure.

SoS had 18 touches, 9 marks and goal. Gibbons 21 and a goal. Setterfield needs someone to play a stinker this week, otherwise he'll be earning his spot via the VFL I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back