Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There must be something in the Gold Coast water. Sturt back after 1 week after being ruled out for 5-6 weeks. Fyfe back after 1 week for a (3 week) hamstring. Expecting good news for Rowell.

There must be something in the Gold Coast water. Sturt back after 1 week after being ruled out for 5-6 weeks. Fyfe back after 1 week for a (3 week) hamstring. Expecting good news for Rowell.

They said Fyfe was 1 -2 weeks from the beginning pretty much.

Inb4 Fyfe goes pop, bang, twang.

tenor.gif

Might have to skip out on Whitfield this week and go Pitt>Gawn instead. How much mooing does he have left any?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta is gonna win the Norm Smith
How did he not ton yesterday? He took so many intercepts.
Agree, he looked bloody good, expected higher than 77. At $260k, playing half back and a SC ruck/fwd, I'm tempted to grab him as ruck cover for the year. I reckon he holds his spot

Agree, he looked bloody good, expected higher than 77. At $260k, playing half back and a SC ruck/fwd, I'm tempted to grab him as ruck cover for the year. I reckon he holds his spot

Typical CD bs. If that was rance 150+

He is our next Rance (hopefully, he's very similar to Rance at the same stages of their careers) and with Astbury out for a while and our other injuries I can see him settling into the team permanently this year. If he was 40-50k cheaper I'd probably bring him in.

Might have to skip out on Whitfield this week and go Pitt>Gawn instead. How much mooing does he have left any?

Probably not much.

I think he'll score well this week, he'll win the hitouts against English but English will get 25 touches as a giraffe midfielder and also score well.

But Gawn will still probably outscore him by 50+.

I'm over my opponent having Gawn as a unique every bloody week.

Pitt made a furiously fast 200k, time to thank him and wish him well IMO

These were Baltas stats yesterday fwiw:
20 disposals, 8 marks, 7 rebound 50's, 410 metres gained, 10 intercepts, 100% time on ground, 3 contested marks, 77 SC. Completely different role to last year.

Only went at 60% and there were 3-4 bad clangers from him but if he fixes them up he could be a solid 80-90 player.

* it, season 2020 is a joke, may as well play with my heart, not my head

TBrown to Balta (Buda to MIDS)
Rowell to Treloar

1594002440342.png 1594002472226.png

$163k in the bank for a 1 up/1 down next week

Probably not much.

I think he'll score well this week, he'll win the hitouts against English but English will get 25 touches as a giraffe midfielder and also score well.

But Gawn will still probably outscore him by 50+.

I'm over my opponent having Gawn as a unique every bloody week.

Pitt made a furiously fast 200k, time to thank him and wish him well IMO
That's the difference between me and my mates, they keep edging me out because of Gawn/Goldy. I think it's time for me to get a slice of that pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back