Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Noble was solid. I think the main problem was that he was dropped in a week where there were several backline issues i.e Howe and Brander's injuries. He could still come back and kill it. Not a bad pick by any means but im still glad i didnt go there.
Yeah I had 4 defenders unavailable last week and 2 on the extended bench. Was a little annoying but somehow avoided 0s.

Anyone regret getting on Serong ..?

Not a great score and TOG was crap.

Looks ok but looks don't give you SC points..

Hoping he's scores improve.
60+ average is still handy. Should stay in the side.

Starc, Brown and Bud all with high BE’s in comparison to their avg. All need to move on soon. Rowell probably has to go.
Aarts only rookie I see as a must have.
Who to trade Rowell to is a conundrum.
At this early stage:
Starc to Aarts.
Rowell to Shiel.
But definitely not 100% sold on Shiel

Starc, Brown and Bud all with high BE’s in comparison to their avg. All need to move on soon. Rowell probably has to go.
At this early stage:
Starc to Aarts.
Rowell to Shiel.

2 of Shiel's games are massive outliers hard to see that continuing.

At this early stage:
Starc to Aarts.
Rowell to Shiel.

Shiel playing well.

This year is strange lots of players not really proven are scoring very well.

Steele a option IMO

Got a choice to make .....which FWD Rookie do I bring in ?

Sturt ....$195K ....but looks a stayer in the Freo side, capable of 70's to 80's .....but will slow burn from here in $$$

McAdam .$142K ($50K cheaper) .....exciting player, still not a :padlock: in the Crows side ....capable of 60's

I can use the $50K saving in getting McAdam , but JS not as sure, and point scoring lower

Who do I choose

Shiel playing well.

This year is strange lots of players not really proven are scoring very well.

Steele a option IMO

I dont really trust any of these early flyers to keep it going for the season. History says they wont even is a season like this one.

Just my opinion but I think by the end of the year the cream will rise to the top as they say.

Sturt ....$195K ....but looks a stayer in the Freo side, capable of 70's to 80's .....but will slow burn from here in $$$

McAdam .$142K ($50K cheaper) .....exciting player, still not a :padlock: in the Crows side ....capable of 60's

I can use the $50K saving in getting McAdam , but JS not as sure, and point scoring lower

Who do I choose

Aarts.

Who do I choose

Even though he is 225k now, but Vandameer looking the goods! JS is solid too now.

If u need cash though, Aarts.

Even though he is 225k now, but Vandameer looking the goods! JS is solid too now.

If u need cash though, Aarts.

looked at him the week he was on the bubble but passed as I thought his js was iffy. Guess he is this year Miers. There is always one most miss out on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its just a corkie he isnt whitfield.
To me Aarts threw everything into that first game, and looked good .....I'll be betting he can't back up

Will look at him in game 3 though ....which is the SC norm, and is still the best system, looking at 2 games first

Then why did you pick Bennell?
Bennell wasn't a rookie, his output is known .....the only question was he fit enough ....so far no query on that level, as I highly doubted MELB would risk his career, by naming him in his first game, if he wasn't 100% fit

I'm not looking at Bennell as a cash cow .....hopefully back this week

This week:

Rowell > Haynes
T.Brown > Aarts (via Budarick)

Thoughts?

Leaves backline as Docherty Ridley Haynes Laird Doedee Noble (Brander Rivers)
Midfield Neale Fyfe Cripps T.Mitchell Macrae D.Smith Starcevich McInerney (Budarick Pickett Bennell)
ruck Grundy Pittonet (Cameron)
Forward Simpkin Whitfield D.Martin C.Taylor M.King S.Hill (Aarts Georgiades)
approx 272k cash in hand

^thoughts on my team?

also thoughts on what to do with that 272k in cash next week? Devon smith to a premo mid (idk who) or fwd perhaps (maybe walters). pittonet to a premo ruck (gawn or goldstein). maybe budarick to a cheapo and starcevich to a top scoring mid.

I dont really trust any of these early flyers to keep it going for the season. History says they wont even is a season like this one.

Just my opinion but I think by the end of the year the cream will rise to the top as they say.

I think Simkin and parfit will still score well.

Unsure on the others .

Baz Smith still should go 90 plus.

Bennell wasn't a rookie, his output is known .....the only question was he fit enough ....so far no query on that level, as I highly doubted MELB would risk his career, by naming him in his first game, if he wasn't 100% fit

I'm not looking at Bennell as a cash cow .....hopefully back this week

It certainly is known.

1594099246837.png

So you're not choosing Bennell

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back