Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've broken a few sc rules the last couple of weeks.
Strangely I think it has actually worked well.
Last weeks trades.
Howe to Ridley
Fyfe to hill.
Leaving 608k to play with for this week.
Now I recognize that's a lot of cash to leave not scoring. But the plan is to upgrade my spud 230k rookies with the cash.
230k is not enough for 1 down 1 up. I've looked at the options at that price and imo you need 30k more.
I'm going Rowell to yeo
Brown to whitfield.
Leaving 390k for next week.
My score last week was 2020 with the cash in hand. I jumped from 9900 to 6200 in rank.
I should have got punished.
I didn't. Mainly because it was such a s**t weekend for everybody. After my double upgrade next week (assuming no injuries) I think I'm well ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fully expect Will Kelly to debut
That's great news, but I'm confused.
This time last week on the rookies thread I asked about his chances of getting a game. Inge gave a great, in-depth reply explaining he was unlikely to play until next year and you liked his answer. What's changed in the past week?

This time last week on the rookies thread I asked about his chances of getting a game. Inge gave a great, in-depth reply explaining he was unlikely to play until next year and you liked his answer. What's changed in the past week?

Probably this...

I might be crazy but I’m considering bringing Houston back into my side. Didn’t seem like he was playing in the guts which probably is better off for his scoring. Thoughts on Houston fellas?

Our fwd line has been exposed as far king useless

I might be crazy but I’m considering bringing Houston back into my side. Didn’t seem like he was playing in the guts which probably is better off for his scoring. Thoughts on Houston fellas?
Burton back this week. Could be back in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back