Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending selections think I've settled on
Starc > the Aarts

Our new Ginger Overlord > Haynes

(Apologies in advance to all Haynes owners )

I was considering Yeo, but now think I'll just get Hurn next week, for roughly the same price, but know I'm getting a Top 6 defender all in all.

Hurn back to his home deck & the Eagles web should see an uptick in his scoring.

Now this is an idea i can get around :clapping:

Hurns game seems to have been on of the most affected during the slog in the hub. Scores 152 in round 1 at Optus, and hasn't tonned up since they've been away. Considering there isn't a lot of value in defense, and minimal rookies, it make a a lot of sense.

Starcevich has maxed out, Hill scores average, Noble and Brander dropped and almost maxed out, Rivers scoring is s**t.

Need to prioritize shoring up the backline.

Hurns game seems to have been on of the most affected during the slog in the hub. Considering there isn't a lot of value in defense, and minimal rookies it make a a lot of sense.

Starcevich has maxed out, Hill scores average, Noble and Brander dropped and almost maxed out, Rivers scoring is sh*t.

Starfish is at least playing .

Nooble dropped.

Brander inj still low BE .

River running dry.

Boak, too highly priced now .....that ship has sailed

Too many fallen premium options to spread the talent across the field .....take too many high priced options and we won't fill our teams

This is true but im still grabbing Titch this week and gotta get the gull in. After that will look for value.

Here's what i want :

A larger chol :whitecheck:
Fyfe IN :whitecheck:
Brander IN :whitecheck:
Noble IN :whitecheck:
Rivers not to get dropped :whitecheck:
Tyler Brown not to get dropped :whitecheck:
Bennell to miss :handok:
Neale to miss :p

I'll PM you my team.

That should help with your chol :thumbsu:

Here's what i want :

Fyfe IN :whitecheck:
Brander IN :whitecheck:
Noble IN :whitecheck:
Rivers not to get dropped :whitecheck:
Tyler Brown not to get dropped :whitecheck:
Bennell to miss :handok:
Neale to miss :p

Listen here KENT we don't always get what we want.

I want a soild gold toilet.
And Anna kournikova in my bed.

And that won't happening .....any time soon.

Rumours of a couple of hawk debutants this week in Day and Morris. Find out come team selection i guess!

Jones should keep his spot but not sure if he will get an extended run in the side to make it worthwhile grabbing him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, I'll probably bring him in because I can't quite afford a double upgrade, but I can understand the hesitancy. Looks like another low-posession small forward who'll average around the 50 mark, and Richmond have a load of small forwards to choose from, so even with injuries I imagine that he's not a lock in the side. Played well against Melbourne, but those sort of players usually do, and while a 76 first up is nice, it'll fall out of his rolling average after next week.
Fair enough mate, you make some good points but there’s not a lot to choose from. There’s the north rookie but he’s averaging 50 as well so not much better. Could go early on one of the other rooks but they could do s**t and get dropped as well.

Boak is killing it and its not that big a jump but I would be wary of his price and the Deboer tag coming up even though DeBoer didnt really do a hard tag last week. The big question is why did Boak only really become SC relevant in the last 2 years of his career when he only averaged over100 twice before last year and that was back in 13/14 with a meh 105/106 average?

Shiel and Steele also seem like classic traps also to me.

View attachment 908768
Hey mate, why do you see steeel as a trap? Plenty of time in the middle, tackles a lot seems to score really well

Hmmm job security is the worry, think I will still take him though, there’s not a lot else unfortunately
McAdam is an option for me at $140K .....getting better with each game, just how do ADEL give games to all of Stengle, Murphy, McHenry and McAdam :think: .....all on the same level currently, who'll break out and secure their JS?

Hurns game seems to have been on of the most affected during the slog in the hub. Scores 152 in round 1 at Optus, and hasn't tonned up since they've been away. Considering there isn't a lot of value in defense, and minimal rookies, it make a a lot of sense.

Starcevich has maxed out, Hill scores average, Noble and Brander dropped and almost maxed out, Rivers scoring is sh*t.

Brander's injured and his b/e is 13

Hey mate, why do you see steeel as a trap? Plenty of time in the middle, tackles a lot seems to score really well
Not a trap ....but IMO his history is a good reflection of his future ....can see an average approx 100 - 105

1594262803119.png

I got 2210 last week and was ranked 163rd for the week, now 1157 overall. I think a lot of teams are similar but who you choose as your on field rookies each week makes a big difference.
well i had to field both budarick and brown. fyfe on the bench cos of his injury. i had tom green but after he wasnt picked to play in round 3, i traded him to bennell, who subsequently had his game cancelled and then was omitted the next week, meanwhile green was back...by far my biggest regret so far this season.

fyfe on my bench and pittonet instead of gawn (80 point difference) i think you'll find makes up a lot of that difference in score. also tom green as i alluded to, would've fielded him ahead of brown and budarick if i still had him - 50 point difference. noble being dropped didnt help either as i had to take starcevich's 38.

anyway, I'll make up ground on you! got a bit more spare cash than ya. fyfe back this week. bennell possibly could help. you're spot on about on field rookies, but this week i was kinda forced to play them. did you have howe before this week? having to trade him out did mess things up a bit on my side.

He has been talked up the last 2 years as a breakout player. Had a hot patch last year but didnt do it for the year. A bit like Parker but Parker has more runs on the board.

Could potentially finish with an even higher avg these shortened quarters have changed a lot of aspects of the game and for the players imo
Mids generally don't appear to be benefitting from the shorter Qtrs .....it's an interesting discussion

Still 5 rounds is a smallish sample, given the gap between R1 and R2

Brander's injured and his b/e is 13

Nobody on our board believes that. One of those Tex Walker/Jack Ziebel perfectly timed injuries.

I'm hoping he plays this week, given they said he's all good on the medical report, but i doubt they'll bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back