Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proving Fyfe and either of Rivers/Noble is named, I'm considering holding Rowell this week and getting rid of Starc and Brown before they lose money.

I've got 200k to work with, so would go

Brown > Yeo
Starc > def rookie

or

I keep Starc because he is at least playing at go

Rowell > Parker or Thrillings
Brown > Aarts via Budarick

This leaves me with close to 200k to use on def next week.

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 12.47.53.png

Mids generally don't appear to be benefitting from the shorter Qtrs .....it's an interesting discussion

Still 5 rounds is a smallish sample, given the gap between R1 and R2

The lesser ruckman have certainly faded a little after the hot start. Intercept defenders have certainly been getting extra love so far. Howe, Haynes Ridley for eg. Fyfe, Neale and to a lesser extent Boak the only mids going huge. Shiel at 122 but only 4 games which had 2 stinkers and 2 massive games.

Im betting it will change over the course of the season dont know exactly how yet as CD certainly have their mood swings.

Any Saints fans want to explain Seb Ross ? Lack of form or niggle ?
Another that seems a tad cheap.
Bit of form and bit of being overtaken in the midfield. Steele's now number 1 and Jones more likely to in the middle.
His role have changed a bit game to game - one week be was shocking at half back then he loosely tagged Dusty he next.
Also less kicking the ball long - so less meters gained, less score involvments/GA etc. - and more giving it to other mids who are better kicks.

well i had to field both budarick and brown. fyfe on the bench cos of his injury. i had tom green but after he wasnt picked to play in round 3, i traded him to bennell, who subsequently had his game cancelled and then was omitted the next week, meanwhile green was back...by far my biggest regret so far this season.

fyfe on my bench and pittonet instead of gawn (80 point difference) i think you'll find makes up a lot of that difference in score. also tom green as i alluded to, would've fielded him ahead of brown and budarick if i still had him - 50 point difference. noble being dropped didnt help either as i had to take starcevich's 38.

anyway, I'll make up ground on you! got a bit more spare cash than ya. fyfe back this week. bennell possibly could help. you're spot on about on field rookies, but this week i was kinda forced to play them. did you have howe before this week? having to trade him out did mess things up a bit on my side.

Yeah I had Howe, traded him to Ridley last week. I probably would've been in the same boat as you re: Green if I didn't have a bunch of plonkers up forward that I needed to trade instead. I had planned to trade Green out but had to get Long Bewley & Fort out instead and Sturt when Freo said he'd miss more than a month. I had Noble and BZT too.

If this happens it's Rowell to a premo defender. But who!?

LawfulTallFunnelweaverspider-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowell to Aarts or Bennell if named. Pitto to Gawn.
Need some guidance from the BF high council. I have gradually moved up to the top 500 overall and hoping to keep moving up gradually. At a triple fork in the road. Options are double downgrade for upgrades next week or one up one down or french fry my spuds Viney, Macpherson.
Happy to listen to any mad ideas outside of Balta.
Fill me with your inspiration
View attachment 908659View attachment 908660

Conspiracy nutters?

Nah he's just the new whipping boy and not getting much love. Taking over for Masten on field and off field it seems.

Everyone had/has high hopes for him, but we all want him to play KPF instead of Kennedy, like he was drafted for.

Not wetting his pants and scared of his own shadow because the club has made him slim right down and play on a wing to fit him in.

Might make him captain this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back