Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its no joke people will still log in to see how their team is doing even without trades, there will be a drop off no doubt but not as big as they think.
More people drop off because their team is doing sh*t rather than a lack of trades imo.

Yes, of course, but when people run out of trades and start copping donuts is when their team turns to dog s**t and they stop caring.

Any news on Baz SMITH....hope he plays please please....
From Bevo's presser, Re: Bailey Smith

"He's one of those that needs to get through training, but he seems to be okay. Him and Laitham have recovered pretty well"

So a good chance of playing this week by the looks of it

Not sure why no one is considering Jones (Haw)? I haven't read all the pages since your post yet but I think he is an ok option if you need a rookie. He didn't score hugely in Round 1 but GWS monstered the Hawthorn midfield. I reckon his scores will improve with experience and against lesser sides and he actually was playing genuinely in the midfield.
Looked capable and not out of place. On my long list of possibilities this week.

Anyone get on Laitham vanderlay?
Have not seen him in any kents teams.
He was huge on the weekend. Was leading the fantasy points up to the late stages of the 3rd quarter when he got concussed. Running really confident and embracing his role on the wing - only curveball will be Hunter coming back in, who tends to be an accumulator, so not sure how that's going to affect Vander's game

Not sure why no one is considering Jones (Haw)? I haven't read all the pages since your post yet but I think he is an ok option if you need a rookie. He didn't score hugely in Round 1 but GWS monstered the Hawthorn midfield. I reckon his scores will improve with experience and against lesser sides and he actually was playing genuinely in the midfield.
Keep on coming back to him, liked the role and thought he acquitted himself well, do worry about the possibility he gets 3-4 and then goes back to the lower level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Your once, twice, three times a ladyyyyyy..."

1594280864892.png - Fyfe
1594280864892.png - Rivers
1594280864892.png - Starcevich
1594280864892.png - Mcinerney
1594280864892.png - Grundy

Newman Humanity GIF - Newman Humanity Fire - Discover & Share GIFs

With all the expected rookie debuts this week it looks like double downgrade time next week.
That means for me the Pittonet experience has to end now. He and Grundy are expected to make about the same cash this week and probably next week Grundy will make money and Pittonet will lose it, so now's the time.

Probably Rowell > Aarts/Jones
Pittonet > Grundy
About $150k in the bank which should become $500k after next week's double downgrade.

Off course team announcements in half an hour could change everything

Keep on coming back to him, liked the role and thought he acquitted himself well, do worry about the possibility he gets 3-4 and then goes back to the lower level.

Genuine possibility. Not a rebuilding side yet so games into kids is not seen as a must. Will depend completely on form but has earnt his place ahead of Hanrahan and Morrison.

Hahah well I guess all I can say is who ever has picked him hopefully those heavy duty calf’s of his hold up
I grabbed him in round 2, he's been sitting on my bench ever since. Hoping for a miracle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back