Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably looking at Rowell to Yeo and Noble to S Hiil/Young to avoid a donut in defence.

I was looking at Brown to Aarts but I'll have to pass on that now, Brown to Simpson next week looks like a better trade anyway,
Any idea what simpsons JS is like?

Any idea what simpsons JS is like?

His JS should be pretty good after getting the most disposals on the ground and scoring a ton, Duncan and Narkle getting injured would help his JS too.

Starfish delivering a turd has thrown a spanner in the works. Wondering if it's worth missing Aarts to avoid having to cop his 30 given that Noble is like 57th in the pecking order and Rivers isn't even a named emergency (******* s**t campaigner). Without trading I only have 5 named defenders so something has to happen on that line regardless.

Either way trades are;
Rowell -> Aarts via Mahony or Butler (of the WBD variety) via Rivers
Noble -> Lloyd/Haynes

Double down next week; Likely Starfish and one of Spudarick/McInerney for Simpson and whichever of the 10 rookies due to play this weekend rips out the best score. I ******* hate this game sometimes :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure that a good move he is already 200k and might not even score well. I kept him so I hope he does.

Have you considered McAdam from the crows? Getting more comfortable and you would think the crows would keep playing him.

I would pick him if Aarts was not available this week.
No to McAdam. Looks a real $lowburner. Don’t trust Aarts. Might be fake.

Harry Jones scored 50 had some time in the guts.
Looked at him briefly but now not playing so that’s that. Simpson will def be the mid rookie to target next week so not fussed now.

Off topic.

But ROB tweet was FUUU gold.
If NicNat doesn’t take this as a slap to the face and BURY this campaigner, I’ll bury him out of my team. Show me you have some baws you kent. You’re on notice.

Naklec and Duncan injured.

Unsure on the injuries tho.
After the way he played should ok for a week weeks.
Who knows with rookies.

I thought noble last game he was alright.
Then dropped like a sack of spuds.
I liked his game. Winning contested ball and very composed. Looked a mature player out there tanite.

Hey guys in a bit of a dilemma with trades, I was thinking a premo mid and aarts for Rowell and brown, but would it be better to get yeo and Higgins or yeo and Brayshaw instead
Not Brayshaw

Completely stuck this week, need a sub $500k def to avoid a donut. Already have Ridley.

Hurn v Laird coin toss for me atm. Open to any and all suggestions.

Don't mind it tbh. What's different about his game this year though?
no idea. just know that his scoring looks reasonably consistent.
...maybe the shortened games, ultra defensive game style and altered scoring system are helping?

whatever it is, i'm taking the punt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back