Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve gone clinically insane but DGAF anymore but as I only have 5 playing defenders without trading having decided on;
Noble > Hill
Rowell > Laird via Rivers to mid bench

Reasoning for this is (in my insane brain)
1) I only have 5 playing defenders so something has to happen there
2) If I only make one trade in DEF I have no cover this week and likely next week given...
3) Starfish HAS to go next week or he will bleed cash in a season where rookies are hardly making 50k and it’s hard enough getting even sub premos in
4) I’m double downing next week and there are going to be injuries or other s**t campaigners dropped (looking at you Rivers you kent) so making the trades I listed above gives me 7 in DEF this week and likely cover on all lines next week (except ruck) save for catastrophe.. but this is 2020

On night shift all weekend so will miss basically all of the early games but I’m sure this decision will result in a melt of epic proportions at some point :moustache:

Farq it. Many are doubling down next week but my plans are to go one up one down (Simpson/Lloyd) so I’ve gone early on Rankine. No interest in fake Aarts.

Rowell>Haynes
Brown>Rankine

Farq it. Many are doubling down next week but my plans are to go one up one down (Simpson/Lloyd) so I’ve gone early on Rankine. No interest in fake Aarts.

Rowell>Haynes
Brown>Rankine
Dayne Beams?

Have Starch looped and bring in a def to prevent his mess staining my team.
I can do Rowell to Haynes, but I am considering turning 2 rookies into Michael Hibbard and saving Rowell to upgrade next week. He has 2x70 and a 100 @$379k and low BE.
Is this worth the consideration I am giving it?

Have Starch looped and bring in a def to prevent his mess staining my team.
I can do Rowell to Haynes, but I am considering turning 2 rookies into Michael Hibbard and saving Rowell to upgrade next week. He has 2x70 and a 100 @$379k and low BE.
Is this worth the consideration I am giving it?

Big rookie bubble next week. Could be 3 or more decent rookies to get in.

Rowell to Haynes looks good. Hibberd is on my (and many other peoples) never again list. Be warned.

Rowell>Haynes
Brown>Rankine
Should have read the Round 7 trades thread before trading. Apparently Rankine is an injury prone spud that’ll score 40’s.

Should have read the Round 7 trades thread before trading. Apparently Rankine is an injury prone spud that’ll score 40’s.

Should fit right into my team then.

McInerney > Simpson
Spudarick > Rankine

Big rookie bubble next week. Could be 3 or more decent rookies to get in.

Rowell to Haynes looks good. Hibberd is on my (and many other peoples) never again list. Be warned.
Haha, he is on mine too, I am just eying off value and the fact that trade would help with 2 following upgrades. Taking Haynes will mean taking the long road.

Do they also have tonight’s lotto numbers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already made my trades, brought in Haynes and Aarts.

Starcevich and Budarick will most likely continue to play but I think they have maxed out - will be trading them out next week. With 250k in the bank, most likely to bring in Ridley + Rookie.

I think C. Taylor, King, T. Green & Noble still have value in them. Brander & McInerney both are the same, but I'm not sure if they're still going to get more games under their belt.

Waiting for D. Robertson to return and Gould to debut.. thank god for Rankine, kept him on for ages.

Still haven't decided on my trade-ins. With a double downgrade coming next week, I'm a bit happier to spend cash.

Option 1: Yeo & Ridley (prioritise cash)
Option 2: Steele/Parker/Merrett/Macrae & Ridley
Option 3: Yeo & Seagull/Haynes
Option 4: Steele & Haynes

Still haven't decided on my trade-ins. With a double downgrade coming next week, I'm a bit happier to spend cash.

Option 1: Yeo & Ridley (prioritise cash)
Option 2: Steele/Parker/Merrett/Macrae & Ridley
Option 3: Yeo & Seagull/Haynes
Option 4: Steele & Haynes
Option 3

Since this season is shot already, no point going for the usual suspects since it hasn't helped so far
  1. missed 4 premo scores in McKenna gate
  2. brought in fyfe the week he was injured
  3. brought in wingard last week over Ridley and Petracca
  4. traded out Fort after he was dropped
the list goes on .....

Going to take a punt and try for some risky picks:

Which Richmond player is likely to get more mid time going forward?

Bolton v Lambert v Higgins

Since this season is shot already, no point going for the usual suspects since it hasn't helped so far
  1. missed 4 premo scores in McKenna gate
  2. brought in fyfe the week he was injured
  3. brought in wingard last week over Ridley and Petracca
  4. traded out Fort after he was dropped
the list goes on .....

Going to take a punt and try for some risky picks:

Which Richmond player is likely to get more mid time going forward?

Bolton v Lambert v Higgins

not Bolton.
i'd probably lean towards Lambert cause you know he's capable of a high 80 average, plus the 150 ceiling is nice.
...then again it could be breakout time for Higgins :think:

not Bolton.
i'd probably lean towards Lambert cause you know he's capable of a high 80 average, plus the 150 ceiling is nice.
...then again it could be breakout time for Higgins :think:
Hmmm Lambert averaged 88 last year but I think it will depend on who gets more mid time.

Other option is wait a week to see how Richmond plays who where and go for the 5th ranked fwd Dan Butler?? - as a Saints supporter I'm always doubtful of their ability to win but so far Butler is scoring nicely. Or cough up another $50k for greenwood?

Hmmm Lambert averaged 88 last year but I think it will depend on who gets more mid time.

Other option is Dan Butler - as a Saints supporter I'm always doubtful of their ability to win but so far Butler is scoring nicely. Or cough up another $50k for greenwood?
i reckon they'll both get rotated through midfield about the same amount but it's a guess based on my extremely limited Tiger knowledge.

i keep thinking Butler can't maintain his scoring and yet he does. should be plenty of goals available in the next 2 games as well.

i reckon they'll both get rotated through midfield about the same amount but it's a guess based on my extremely limited Tiger knowledge.

i keep thinking Butler can't maintain his scoring and yet he does. should be plenty of goals available in the next 2 games as well.
Cheers - I'm taking the punt on Butler :drunk: Then next week one of the Rich boys if they play well.

Hey guys, if anyone has any opinions to lean me in one way or another, that'd be would great, cheers!

Rowell > Ridley ($224k left in kitty, loop Buda & Mahoney)
Rowell > Lloyd ($95k left in kitty, loop Buda & Mahoney)
Rowell > Whitfield ($242k left in kitty, play Starc's 31)

1594453037681.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back