Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Any Swans fans have thoughts on Warner they'd like to share? 152k mid. Could be a good downgrade target either this week or next. Good U18s numbers.

Decided now on Rowell Buda to Simpkin Aarts

Next week Starce King to ???? (will have over 800k to play with altogether)

Will go 4 x 2 next 4 rounds then save 4 for injuries

Now it's Rowell Buda to Ridley (d5) and Rankine (if named)
244k in bank

Looks like i might be doing 2 strange trades that may not improve my team much but help me with cash generation and a restructure so that i can play 2 mid rookies again.

Brander > J.Short
Rowell > Balta (via Budarick)

I'm looping Balta at F6/7 with C.Taylor and Cavarra.

Starcevich is looped with Rivers/B.Williams

Team post trades:

Backline is still s**t but has improved a little in the past 2 weeks
Midfield restructure as i essentially swapped Rowell for Pickett/Bennell as i have more faith in them scoring decent than backline rookies. PODs
in Curnow + Adams need to perform for it to look reasonable.
Rucks are set and forget and now have cover with Balta being able to swing to R3
Forwards are ok but not entirely inspiring.

Next round i think will be a double downgrade given there seem to be a few rookies debuting this round.

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 1.16.53 pm.png

Bad week to be a Whitfield owner...rain forecast and Sutcliffe brought in to specifically tag someone, my money is on Whit.

Those looking to bring him in this week might reconsider now.

Sunday going to be a disaster...heavy rain and storms on the gold coast sunday afternoon and evening...power, gws, blues and dogs players all going to struggle...pittonet will score 30 in the wet against english. Macrae will need to have 8+ tackles to score well. Can't expect more than 50 from smith.

Sunday going to be a disaster...heavy rain and storms on the gold coast sunday afternoon and evening...power, gws, blues and dogs players all going to struggle...pittonet will score 30 in the wet against english. Macrae will need to have 8+ tackles to score well. Can't expect more than 50 from smith.
GWS v Power might have the best conditions, it just gets worse as the day goes on.

Forget Whit’s score, I fear he is going to get hurt if he gets targeted. Sutcliffe in the side pretty much telegraphs that Whit will be targeted all game. One big knock and he’s out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bench is just a bunch of doughnuts. And injuries to on-field players just keep on coming. I've no idea where my cash is gonna come from.

My trading this year is just like that 2004 American comedy drama road film starring Paul Giamatti.
Your team sounds like a carbon copy of mine. :'(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back