Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm thinking Buda down to Aarts and Rowell also down to maybe a Schoenberg if named or another cheapish player. I'm desperate for cash the following week to upgrade Pitt to either Gawn or Grundy. Not having them is killing me. English has been more than serviceable the last few so my need to upgrade him isn't as urgent as it was the other week.

EDIT: for those who have Houli, who are you going to trade him out for?

I'm thinking Buda down to Aarts and Rowell also down to maybe a Schoenberg if named or another cheapish player. I'm desperate for cash the following week to upgrade Pitt to either Gawn or Grundy. Not having them is killing me. English has been more than serviceable the last few so my need to upgrade him isn't as urgent as it was the other week.

EDIT: for those who have Houli, who are you going to trade him out for?
Houli to Ridley

A shame MKing to Aarts doesn't get Rowell to anyone decent

Anyone even thinking perrman for rowell. He has been playing well especially when GWS r winning and now they r in form again i think he will ride their coat tails. Nobdoy even looks at him when u look at that midfield.

Keen on Aarts. Short on Rowell > Whit by going Budarick down to him. Other options..

Jelwood
Parfitt
Greenwood
Swallow

Last 3 all intriguing but I reckon Jelwood is still likely to be the most solid in the long run.

Smith and Rowell to Daicos and Whitfield at this stage (had a kitty ready for a whitfield move this week).

Green, Aarts and Jones on the radar tho.
Ditto Haynes.

Not to mention I still don't have Grundy and therefore no idea who to make captain week to week

But on the plus side I'm down to 4 rooks on field (young, anderson, serong and taylor).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett surely back in - did anyone hold him this long?

Yep, too many other issues to fix and wasn't gonna make much coin downgrading at this stage anyway!

For trades so far I am doing:
-Mcasey (choosing him over young at the start of season to ride the bench might have been my biggest mistake this year) to Ridley
-Rowell to Aarts via utility.

Leaves me 130k for next week to be able to make some moves to get Whitfield in, just more keen on getting Ridley in this week and having no rooks on in defence. Only 4 rooks left on field now with Anderson, Serong, Taylor and either Aarts or Budarick.

Yep, too many other issues to fix and wasn't gonna make much coin downgrading at this stage anyway!

For trades so far I am doing:
-Mcasey (choosing him over young at the start of season to ride the bench might have been my biggest mistake this year) to Ridley
-Rowell to Aarts via utility.

Leaves me 130k for next week to be able to make some moves to get Whitfield in, just more keen on getting Ridley in this week and having no rooks on in defence. Only 4 rooks left on field now with Anderson, Serong, Taylor and either Aarts or Budarick.

If choosing McAsey over Young was your biggest mistake for the year then I wish I had your problems!

Rowell and Bewley to Aarts/Jones (not sure which is better?) and Lyons seems straightforward. I'm so peeved it's taken me til round 6 to get Lyons. Should've started with him.

Perryman is sitting there for me at the moment. May make the moves and get Whitta though

Both very tasty!
Ward out definitely helped Cogs, I wonder if it helped the others too? Watching the game it seems the Giants would have scored well anyway; they were up to their usual slick standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back