Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely these break evens will rectify themselves after this weekend? Unless we've been playing with inflated cash figures this whole time. The break evens listed at the moment don't sound right.
Yeah I reckon they've over-corrected the breakevens. Probably Clarko got in the ears of the Trader boys, wasn't happy with his price rises last week

I need someone to put me out of my misery.

Whitfield + $240k or Grundy this week to bring in?

Raining on Sunday so that may impact whit? Plus only the one good score thus far.

Grundy I really hate spending the dollars and joining the masses on that pick. Was hoping he'd drop his output in the hub. I'll be annoyed if he does and I'm on board for it!

Raining on Sunday so that may impact whit? Plus only the one good score thus far.

Grundy I really hate spending the dollars and joining the masses on that pick. Was hoping he'd drop his output in the hub. I'll be annoyed if he does and I'm on board for it!
GET THE RUCK PIG!!!!!! Just get him in and enjoy 230 tonight

Fwiw, I'd go Grundy. You'll want him eventually, so take the opportunity while you can. Who are your other rucks?

I get the uncertainty of how hub life will impact him (and he might not go massive tonight if he's double teamed by the Hawks), but he's as close to a sure thing as you can get. (Famous last words, I know.)

Whit might get tagged, might not like the wet, might get shuffled about in the lineup. He's also a more achievable price and probably won't go up heaps in price this week.

Fwiw, I'd go Grundy. You'll want him eventually, so take the opportunity while you can. Who are your other rucks?

I get the uncertainty of how hub life will impact him (and he might not go massive tonight if he's double teamed by the Hawks), but he's as close to a sure thing as you can get. (Famous last words, I know.)

Whit might get tagged, might not like the wet, might get shuffled about in the lineup. He's also a more achievable price and probably won't go up heaps in price this week.

Cegs and Pitto.
Rowell becomes either grundy or whit this week.
Just feels like getting grundy is a loss of my strategy but you're right... I'll want him eventually anyway.

Cegs and Pitto.
Rowell becomes either grundy or whit this week.
Just feels like getting grundy is a loss of my strategy but you're right... I'll want him eventually anyway.
Don't want to mess with your strategy, but seems like an even better reason to grab the best of the big 3 rucks while you can. And Grundy gives you an excellent C option, especially if you don't have Neale.

Might seem like a bit of a vanilla choice, but it's not like Whit is gonna be a POD either.

Cheers for the info. Seems like a bit of a crapshoot really.

Anyone else got a crystal ball to help me split Hamill and McPherson? Would really love to avoid another red dot popping up next week
I flipped the coin, gonna go with McPherson. Happy with that, almost solely cos it leaves me with lucky 7s $77k in the bank haha

Rowell - Sheed
Cumming - Mac

EDIT:
Woops, turns out non-lucky $71k in the bank. Oh well, locked in now

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may be right about breakeven system broken. I was just having a peek at Lukosius BE and hes projected 39 and his BE is 30 but loses -$5k? wtf

Also Grundy (c) & Crisp can get covid for all i care ffs useless

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 8.09.12 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back