Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struggling to justify trading out any of my rookies this week all of them have a chance to make their BE. Have enough $$ to go anyone and anyone to LJones and Oliver who should I trade OUT? Thinking Clark and Berry or Highmore if not named?View attachment 1106069

Clark and Brockman for me. No point trading Highmore imo unless you needed his position to cover a donut

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Oliver has a much lower scoring history against the tigers than I expected, leaning towards Neale.

Didn't think about this, good point.
Don't have a dog in the fight, the VC thing makes sense, tbh. Fwiw:

Very wet, high stoppage game - helped Neale, slowed the pace.
At times matched up with young Essendon opponents (e.g. young Perkins) - won't have that luxury all the time
Still not in full training (though apparently re-increasing load)

Not going to talk anyone out of him, happy to wait a week and see, personally, will pay a bit of reinsurance if need be. Still cheap enough if he looks right. Oliver for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clark > Jones coz I need cover for Ridley this week
Campbell > Dunks is the ideal choice but missed it by 8k. Deciding between Neale, Fyfe & Boak. Already have Macrae, Bont, Oliver & Walsh

Cutting my losses and bringing in Max this week. Flynn to Gawn. Will need to downgrade one of Jordan, Berry or Rowe to Fin Macrae as well to have enough cash. Im leaning towards Berry who has the highest break even of the 3 at 43. Any suggestions welcome
Think Berry. Some chance hell be rested soon, avg and BE converging.

I have had a change of heart.

Well until next week...
The worst part is that Kelly has been able to kick a couple of important goals and got the (pretty dubious, but I'll take it) score assist to Greene late as well.
So if you're Leon Cameron, maybe you're patting yourself on the back, which means it will be here to stay, or at least for a while.
And he will not go near genuine MID premo numbers in the role..
Big difference between not being diabolical and being close to top of line.

Had a sheethouse round, scoring 2,026 courtesy of Ridley, and the crap scores from Waterboi, Campbell, Berry.

Dropped from 10K odd to sit 18,499th. Brockman, Clark -> Waterman, Chapman were my trades heading into the round, so now have enough coin to bring in the ultimate red, sweaty pig in Oliver.

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.45.43 am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back