Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kosi > Jones is the only trade locked in at the moment.

Potential second trade: H.Jones/Rowe > Treacy (provided he scores decent this round and is named in Round 3 - frees up some cash to make upgrading easier in Round 7).

Round 6 trades will be Daniel to Jones & Scott to Treacy. This will give me enough money if all goes to plan to trade Berry/Campbell to Oliver & Kelly/Walsh/Cerra in Round 7. It will give me 6 Premo's in the midfield with only Powell & Gulden on field.

Maybe not this week, more likely next week, is anyone keeping an eye on Tim Kelly? Looks likey to bottom out in the next two weeks. Could be around 450k small costs. Upside is decent.

Maybe not this week, more likely next week, is anyone keeping an eye on Tim Kelly? Looks likey to bottom out in the next two weeks. Could be around 450k small costs. Upside is decent.
I would be interested guys getting 28 touches a week just not putting together big SC scores. At $450k if he goes on to average 100 for the year that's a solid buy.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maynard is looking juicy with Howe out.

Will Bucks keep playing Keira forward?
Yep, will take most of the kick-ins now. Wish he was a little cheaper though, not the right time for me

Moore will stay down back

I would be interested guys getting 28 touches a week just not putting together big SC scores. At $450k if he goes on to average 100 for the year that's a solid buy.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Just wondering if Shuey and Yeo coming back will impact his scoring? Youd think not, I think clubs would tag one of Yeo or Shuey

Yep, will take most of the kick-ins now. Wish he was a little cheaper though, not the right time for me

Moore will stay down back
With Howe out ....Maynard reverts to the SC player he was in the 2nd half of 2020 season .....but how many Coach's will be able to fit him in

Daniel to Maynard :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back