Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody to Jones locked in

then I'll look at somebody to Treacy if he lines up for his 3rd match (I'll also look at McCreery)

Unfortunately I won't have enough cash to grab a premo if no 2nd rookie presents, so may end up holding the 2nd trade

The following week I'll grab Macrae and the best premo I can afford

I envy those who are grabbing premos this week, there's a heap of stud premos that are ripe for the picking after dropping in price

I’d rather Campbell and Jordon over Treacy at this stage.
It's more about the long-term option of having Treacy at R3 with Marshall up forward. I highly doubt Treacy plays every game for the rest of the season, so he'll make a fine R3 donut for loophole and RUCK/FWD swing. Could also make $100k in the short-term

It's more about the long-term option of having Treacy at R3 with Marshall up forward. I highly doubt Treacy plays every game for the rest of the season, so he'll make a fine R3 donut for loophole and RUCK/FWD swing. Could also make $100k in the short-term
Flynn is at R3 for every man and his dog. No-one has Marshall and it would take a brave person to spend a trade to bring someone in on the provision that they spend another trade later bringing in someone who’s missed the start of the season.IMO.

550k to grab the best two mids available at the price. Might have to go a little early on Gulden & Powell though.

* Treacy.

550k to grab the best two mids available at the price. Might have to go a little early on Gulden & Powell though.

fu** Treacy.
Be careful with decisions like this (getting rid of Gulden and Powell early), because you're still keeping the s**t rookies, so there's every chance you're premos are scoring less then the blokes you're trading out, as Gulden and Powell have shown they can score well. Might be worth getting a crap rookie off field and just holding the cash for a 1 up/1 down the following week. Keeping Powell and Gulden while removing the horrible scoring rookies will help you a lot more imo

Be careful with decisions like this (getting rid of Gulden and Powell early), because you're still keeping the sh*t rookies, so there's every chance you're premos are scoring less then the blokes you're trading out, as Gulden and Powell have shown they can score well. Might be worth getting a crap rookie off field and just holding the cash for a 1 up/1 down the following week. Keeping Powell and Gulden while removing the horrible scoring rookies will help you a lot more imo
The other important consideration is concussion week off and suspension ......if you clear all your best rookies & have shite ones on the bench ......what happens when you have a one weeker to a premo, like Daniel this week

You simply can't trade everytime you have a 1 week injury .....so this needs to be factored into trading plans

Be careful with decisions like this (getting rid of Gulden and Powell early), because you're still keeping the sh*t rookies, so there's every chance you're premos are scoring less then the blokes you're trading out, as Gulden and Powell have shown they can score well. Might be worth getting a crap rookie off field and just holding the cash for a 1 up/1 down the following week. Keeping Powell and Gulden while removing the horrible scoring rookies will help you a lot more imo
The other important consideration is concussion week off and suspension ......if you clear all your best rookies & have sh*te ones on the bench ......what happens when you have a one weeker to a premo, like Daniel this week

You simply can't trade everytime you have a 1 week injury .....so this needs to be factored into trading plans

I went MPM so I have a few less s**t rookies than the typical G'n'R punter. North have a few other young mids to work into their system, so I think they swap Powell out for them rather than chucking them all to the wolves all together.

If Jordon can hold his spot I think he'll be the best scoring mid bar Gulden of the current crop.

Happy to go a little early on Powell and back my instincts. Same with Campbell.

I'm sure he'll have a spike game somewhere along the way, but you have to cop weeks of 60's on field in anticipation of it. Stuff that.

Will hopefully have enough to turn both to Piggy & Jelly next week :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If no injuries, will be Clark to Jones and Phillips to Danger

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Flynn is at R3 for every man and his dog. No-one has Marshall and it would take a brave person to spend a trade to bring someone in on the provision that they spend another trade later bringing in someone who’s missed the start of the season.IMO.
This.
Don't know how people can be prioritising Treacy purely for the swingset, as he hasn't shown any scoring prowess in his preseason or one game so far.
Fair enough if you are doubling down, but its upgrade season ya'll.

Kosi > LJones
JClark > Oliver

might change the trade outs depending on BE's and team sheets next round

Where did you get enough cash to start upgrading so early?
Got 250k from Ryan> Campbell before price rises.
Down to 200k Sharp> Chapman
Probably back up to 250k, likely to go Scott> Waterman tonight.
Kosi > Jones might pocket another 30k
280-300k in the bank, Oliver likely to be 580-590k with a score around 110-120.
Doesn't really have to be Oliver, might be able to go Clark to Ridley, still a lot to play out and depends a lot on how my rooks moo this week.

Got 250k from Ryan> Campbell before price rises.
Down to 200k Sharp> Chapman
Probably back up to 250k, likely to go Scott> Waterman tonight.
Kosi > Jones might pocket another 30k
280-300k in the bank, Oliver likely to be 580-590k with a score around 110-120.
Doesn't really have to be Oliver, might be able to go Clark to Ridley, still a lot to play out and depends a lot on how my rooks moo this week.
thats not an upgrade.
you have sidewaysed ryan to oliver.
and added more trades to the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back