Trades Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hard it’s actually been ridiculously bad

This season been total BS.
Lots of unlucky Kents Really .

I feel alot of kents will drop of and loss intrest .

If the Nerd squad don't give us extra trades.

Lots of spud teams will win lots of leagues .

Unlike Cerra last week.
Dunks got 133 before he's of to SC Heaven.

Just gone Danger > Dunkley

Wish I'd just picked Dunkley to start with, instead I've gone Danger > Butters > Danger > Dunkley, blown 3 trades I didn't need to,

Dunkley owners should be very nervous now, my F1 position is cursed.

Wish I'd just picked Dunkley to start with, instead I've gone Danger > Butters > Danger > Dunkley, blown 3 trades I didn't need to,

Dear Plugger35,

Please notify the SC board of your trade plans for Dunkley.
We also wish to know once you have officially completed the trade, so we have the opportunity to avoid your selection.

On behalf of the SC board, I thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
The BF SC community

crying mr bean.gif

tenor.gif

The blameis solely on you for breaking Dunkley!

Holding fire on any trades until tomorrow:

h0qrlby.jpg

Got Flynn on the bench with E on, but I'm really hoping he pumps out an 80+ so I don't have to get Grundy this weekend. Only way I can get the cash to do Hickey > Grundy is by downgrading Warner > Treacy, which is upsetting to me on a number of levels.

Been thinking about doing a double downgrade (Campbell > Macrae and Jones > McCreery) but I'm not 100% sold on going early on Macrae. Especially after so many people got burned by going early on Lachie Jones last week. Might still do Jones > McCreery, but like I might be okay to do no trades this week?

Hoping the Sunday teams have no real surprise outs. Really need Rowe to get named if Waterman does play VFL tomorrow. Having to play Harry Jones on field kinda...terrifies me.

...Well, this aged badly. With Dunks set for a long stint on the sidelines, I think I have to double down this week:

gcYUF5I.jpg

Then next week I can do Hickey > Grundy and Dunkley > Heeney/Zorko/Ziebell/forward premo I haven't thought of yet.

I think I might go Dunkley > Toby Greene next week.

What's the worst that could happen?

giphy-9.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...Well, this aged badly. With Dunks set for a long stint on the sidelines, I think I have to double down this week:

gcYUF5I.jpg

Then next week I can do Hickey > Grundy and Dunkley > Heeney/Zorko/Ziebell/forward premo I haven't thought of yet.

You don't have-Ziebell????

State of play below. Was planning to bring Jones in until bis injury. NFI where to go now

Mostly playing for league wins, and my opponent will be copping at least 1 donut and has Bruhn on field.

I guess Campbell and Clark are the obvious ones (pending cats late changes) but part wondering if it’s worth holding a week to see if either make it back in, as feel they both have money to make.

Haven’t checked $$$ but look to be short for a one up one down trade

Any thoughts?

429261FC-2E67-4E1B-B541-F839E4D82F51.jpeg 79018ADD-113E-4C77-B247-DB7C9F5713A9.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm throwing all planning out the window. Injuries are destroying all the best laid plans.

Is Laird still under a cloud for this week? Doesn't matter I guess. He's in my mids now.

Have to trade Campbell and Clark but need to cover defence. Hello Mansell, who I don't want but have no choice.

Trying to decide on a 'premium' back there with $458k to spend. Maynard can hit a patch of form like 2020 can't he? Two good scores this season and 2 shockers, but one was when he 'tagged' Toby Greene so happy to ignore that game.

Literally can’t decide on Mansell or McCreery.

Fantasia > Mansell
Campbell > Oliver
Means I loop Mansell and Chapman D6

Campbell > McCreery via Brockman
Gulden/Warner > Oliver

I think I like the first option better, thoughts?

I'm thinking of rolling the dice with a bit of a POD and grabbing Doedee for my backline. $461k, averaging 93, but 2 tons in the last 2 weeks.

The idea would be
Clark and Cerra > Doedee and Macrae Jr (yes I know going early is a risk, but he seems the best rookie in the next two weeks and with this plan next week is all upgrades)
to give me a $300k kitty, combine that with Dunkley and a fattened cow next week and I should have about $1.2-1.3M to grab two genuine premos

Safer option is go someone like Stewart, means I can't spend as high next week but it's probably safer.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back