Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Neither seem good options, but not sure if Mansell or Prior (I have Clark, Jones and Highmore) so want to avoid a donut.
If I was bringing in a low-price rookie this week I'd go McCreery, who seems to have at least a few games in him. Struggling to get any certainty around the job security of Mansell or Prior.

mad_eagle

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2008
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
I think I might go Dunkley > Toby Greene next week.

What's the worst that could happen?

giphy-9.gif

If I was bringing in a low-price rookie this week I'd go McCreery, who seems to have at least a few games in him. Struggling to get any certainty around the job security of Mansell or Prior.

Agree that McCreery has better JS and will make more money, but all my forwards are playing while 3 of my defenders aren’t :(

MVallence90

Team Captain
Feb 9, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Bloody hellacious with teams being released sooo late! If Clark is SUB pretty much need to cull him, have Dunkley but that's next week's problem.

May need to go early on either Mansell or Macrae Jr as my man Highmore looks cast to the side again.

Does JClark & BCampbell to Macrae & Mccreery (also moving Orazio to the DEF) sound like a good idea? Would give me $364K to play with next week, 24 trades left. Would mean starting both Bergman & Rowe down FWD....Ha also means Finn would need to start in the mids or Berry (alongside Errol, Powell & Jordan). So many rookies on the field!

Current side by the way...
1619225221071.png

* it, taking a punt (~600th overall so this could backfire immensely).

Berry -> F Macrae, Campbell to Shai Bolton.

Original plan was Campbell -> McCreery, Warner to Walsh, but that would've left me with an F5-8 of Bergman, Rowe, Waterman and McCreery which sounds ******* dreadful and would take me forever to clear out (plus should be able to loop Berg/Rowe this week if Waterman isn't the sub).

Bolton's scores will drop with Prestia back, but he should still be good for a ~90 average, and at 410k with the forwards looking dreadful this year, it won't be as far off top-6 as you'd think.

This means I have more flexibility with a Dunkley trade next week too, and it gives another week to look at Warner/Gulden. Wish me luck :straining:

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
74AF9216-B48E-48FB-A957-3961671E8569.jpeg
D3F22C0B-4CB0-4C68-B9BA-2AB9659A0FB2.jpeg

Help please!
Campbell > Mcreey or FMacrae?
Hold or trade Berry?
Campbell > Prior or Nigel (swing Cox Fwd)?

Essendon vfl play today but swans game starts at 1:45pm.

Mar 4, 2009
Crown Poker Room
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is Clark to Mansell worth it, even if he is named Sub? Just seems like a waste

Depends where you use the 190k, if it allows you to get a walsh type then yes altho may leave you with d6 problems later on.

Personally if i had Clark at d6 I would look to upgrade to a Stewart type if you had the funds to do so.

Mar 4, 2009
Crown Poker Room
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Im looking at Nick Hind as a Dunkley replacement and get him this week using JClark and then flip Dunkley to any mid next week.

Hind looks to have a high floor and a good role whereas other forwards have question marks.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Im looking at Nick Hind as a Dunkley replacement and get him this week using JClark and then flip Dunkley to any mid next week.

Hind looks to have a high floor and a good role whereas other forwards have question marks.
Seems to be scoring pretty consistently - something useful up FWD this year!

Cazbah

Club Legend
May 29, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Haven't pulled the trigger on Clark to Mansell yet as it seems a waste but I need to avoid the donut in my cash league, thus, it is inevitable unless by some miracle Chris Scott answers my prayers

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
The Dunkley injury has made me pause on my original trade plans

Originally was going to do Campbell > McCreery and then Warner > Neale

I now think I will only do Campbell to McCreery and sit tight and reassess things at the end of this round. Will leave me with $350k in the kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back