Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene Simmons

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2007
Melbourne Rock City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ended up going Clark to Mansell and Campbell to F.Macrae. Leaves with 420k in the bank to make upgrades next week.

I was thinking something similar... and be able to turn someone like Campbell into Neale... But now, looks like I will trade Dunkley to Neale next week, so possibly looking at going 1 up/1 down this week.... Clark->Mansell and Campbell->Brayshaw??

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
TEAM_FISH finally welcomes Jack Ziebell to the team :fire:

(better late than never hey?)

Gene Simmons

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 29, 2007
Melbourne Rock City
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'd certainly be trading Campbell OUT but not sure if Brayshaw is the best option as there is talk he will be tagged.

I was flipping a coin between Walsh v Brayshaw when they were priced around $540k... Thankfully went Walsh at the time... I just think Brayshaw @ $482k is undervalued as i'm guessing he'll end up averaging around 100-105

The blameis solely on you for breaking Dunkley!
I would assign 5% to whomever decided it was a good idea to send him back out there again.
Also 5% to Dunkley who thought it was a good idea to test until destruction. Almost looked like the re-injury was his fault!

Saints_Man

Senior List
Feb 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
L.A Lakers, Manchester Utd
I was thinking something similar... and be able to turn someone like Campbell into Neale... But now, looks like I will trade Dunkley to Neale next week, so possibly looking at going 1 up/1 down this week.... Clark->Mansell and Campbell->Brayshaw??

Yeah I've got Dunkley as well, so will probably trade him to Oliver next week. Was tempted to go Campbell to Zorko this week for some short term gains, but I decided downgrading to Macrae gives me some flexibility/funds over the long run.

I'm going early on Fin Macrae because I'm turning Tex and Dunks into 2 premos next week.

Berry to Fin Macrae
Clark to Maynard

round 7:
Dunks to Neale
Tex to somebody

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Freeze MND Challenge 2021
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Double downgrade week , early on Macrae jnr.

Campbell > McCreery
Berry > Macrae jnr.

rd 7

Dunk > Dusty
Warner > Macrae snr Via Brockman

I worry about maynards role changing when howe returns might do your head in down the track
It's fine, for $450k I think I'll get at least a 90 average, even if there's a couple low scores in there. He still shares the kickins with Howe when he's in the side, and did have some big scores with Howe in the side (round 1 this year; early last season)
I need a DEF premo and I only have $466k to spend

The other options are Withers, Sholl, Jiath, Hardwick, Doedee, Clark, Dougal, Gov, all just as shaky as Maynard, albeit with better scores on the board. Who would you take?

Significant

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Deth of the Subs

Clark > Oliver
Capmbell > Macrae Jnr

Should leave enough for Dunks/Warner > Neale/Macrae Snr next week

Provided there is no more chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.